ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Ask Jonatan about it, he was the first to see it in person with some woofers in.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 am

It is very!!!!!! Nice I really liked it
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:13 pm

i saw it today and i have to say it is gonna be loud! tony he might take the trophy from ya!
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:57 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
i saw it today and i have to say it is gonna be loud! tony he might take the trophy from ya!

Crying or Very sad

I things its gonna be a system worth losing to,... if i do.. You never know how many 12s i went out and got to put in for finals lol!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:18 am

fritosaregood wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I things its gonna be a system worth losing to,... if i do.. You never know how many 12s i went out and got to put in for finals lol!

You are gonna have a HELL of a time topping what this will do, just FYI. But I am sure you already know that.

Oh and my amps are gonna be here on Friday, they apparently weight in at 29 lbs each. They must be beasts.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:25 am

well 3x the cone area.. double the power.. I might have a shot, haha

sucks you had to do your rebuild before finals when i planned mine for after...
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 am

And how many second place trophies you take home this season? I was due for a rebuild...haha
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:52 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
And how many second place trophies you take home this season? I was due for a rebuild...haha

i think i took home one third place.. for loudest of the day, haha
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Got the amps in and wired up!!! Lots of 0 gauge!!!!

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Index

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Index

Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

looking good
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:20 pm

very nice.....
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:38 pm

now all you need are 6 more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 pm

that should be very nasty... id hate to be in his class at finals.just dont blow it up in testing Razz
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Tha Pope wrote:
that should be very nasty... id hate to be in his class at finals.just dont blow it up in testing Razz

yea, lucky me, haha
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 pm

lucky me too if im there
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Did some glass work on door panel so it would fit around the amps when you open and close the rear door.

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Photo010

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Photo011

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Photo012
Back to top Go down
sparkofun
sparkofun

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 pm

looking good man , i wanna see those preliminary numbers or a video or something. let me know how loud i need to make the camaro.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm

what kind of paint did you use?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm

sparkofun wrote:
looking good man , i wanna see those preliminary numbers or a video or something. let me know how loud i need to make the camaro.

You will have to come to finals to see what numbers it will do, if I say before it will spoil all the fun!!!!

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 pm

rob t wrote:
what kind of paint did you use?

SEM
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 am

I have heard some good things about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:13 pm

ok so lets see some numbers andrew. final pics.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm

from what i have heard this thing is mean. I still don't know any numbers yet though
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm

it should be, im running the same amps but i will have more subs Razz
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 am

Tha Pope wrote:
it should be, im running the same amps but i will have more subs Razz

I think im going 2 times the subs and maybe the aq20. That should make a good thump Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next