ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Trunk monkey
Trunk monkey

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm

wow. really?
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
sparkofun
sparkofun

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:18 pm

how do i get a name troll, you dont know me and i never insulted anyone. im a fry cook for burgerking, why would i make fun of anyone. and i havent asked anyone for "help" i might know some things you dont my uncle was a rodie for vannila ice and he did all his sound. he told me he has some stacks from the 1989 tour that i can have. im putting that in the camaro and ill show you guys loud. quit calling me a troll i dont like that.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:22 pm

James Reed wrote:
https://arspl.forumotion.net/classifieds-f4/2-kicker-l7-15-s-and-memphis-mojo-2500-amp-t293.htm

I don't see where he's talking bad about anyone scratch
Back to top Go down
Trunk monkey
Trunk monkey

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 pm

ok. so i have seen how the main posters on this forum treat the new comers, and i have to say that im disappointed, i've seen alot of hatin goin on, and thats sad. i was hoping this org would be different but appearantly not, and i dont want to be associated with those kind of people, with those kind of holyer than thow attitudes. so good luck to you all, im out.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Last edited by James Reed on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 pm

"why would you want to know what everyone else has but not tell everybody what you has? sounds like you are scared."-sparkofun

This is his 2nd post. Now he is trying to learn? Sorry but, for someone that does not know this person or anything about them to just shoot off stuff like this without even the respect of and introduction it not hard to take it as TROLLING or just complete disrepect!

Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Trunk monkey wrote:
ok. so i have seen how the main posters on this forum treat the new comers, and i have to say that im disappointed, i've seen alot of hatin goin on, and thats sad. i was hoping this org would be different but appearantly not, and i dont want to be associated with those kind of people, with those kind of holyer than thow attitudes. so good luck to you all, im out.

Really?
Youre a new comer... were we mean to you?
and noone is being mean to him, he just all of the sudden posts random comments, a greeting would of been nice, so far what im reading is him thinking he is loud already cuz ppl hear him.

I will ask though, Spark, do you even have a sub in your car? or just a stock bose system?
Back to top Go down
Trunk monkey
Trunk monkey

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 pm

im willing to bet that this spakofun has probly been around the block. and i bet that he's just having fun with yall. either way its not what im into. ill just stick to installing standard stuff at my local shop in my local town, and leave the serious buisness of competing to the professionals. peace out boy scouts. lol
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Trunk monkey wrote:
im willing to bet that this spakofun has probly been around the block. and i bet that he's just having fun with yall. either way its not what im into. ill just stick to installing standard stuff at my local shop in my local town, and leave the serious buisness of competing to the professionals. peace out boy scouts. lol

wow..

well lets get back to the point of this thread.. MOAR pics andrew!!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:51 pm

James Reed wrote:
"why would you want to know what everyone else has but not tell everybody what you has? sounds like you are scared."-sparkofun

This is his 2nd post. Now he is trying to learn? Sorry but, for someone that does not know this person or anything about them to just shoot off stuff like this without even the respect of and introduction it not hard to take it as TROLLING or just complete disrepect!

That was the post that piqued my interest. Everything screams troll, but I am trying to give some leeway.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Trunk monkey wrote:

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, "asking blatantly stupid questions", or other foolishness.

So if that doesn't fit sparko to a T then well i guess i would apologize, but I'm not so i won't. Has nothing to him being new and everything to do with his attitude.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

anyhoo, holes are cut out and it has a big frigging port
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Its looking good too. Should be playing soon huh?
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 7b585599 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

hey if it dosent do the numbers you want give it to me and i will put a door on it and make it a clubhouse for my two year old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

rob t wrote:
hey if it dosent do the numbers you want give it to me and i will put a door on it and make it a clubhouse for my two year old Very Happy

LOL..... I should do a very nice number. Daily port should sound really good too!
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey now we could do a run off me and Andrew Smile db drag style, just for fun
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

jonatan wrote:
i double dog dare ya
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
jonatan wrote:
i double dog dare ya

Hahah u dare me I said it lol
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

jonatan wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:
jonatan wrote:
i double dog dare ya

Hahah u dare me I said it lol

i believe two people on here have dual mic setups
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

We all do guber lol
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm

oh ok but you still have to barrow one lol tony is the only one with two sensors
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 pm

i would pay a dollar to see it go down
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm

5 dollar entry fee, winner gets to win!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next