ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 am

Tha Pope wrote:
dumbassidness Razz

LOL, if you only knew....LOL

I will give you a clue, just read the description on the youtube page. It tells alot....LOL

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:39 am

fritosaregood wrote:
what caused this???

Fog machine...LOLOLOL

Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 am

More vids ya. Not bad for a coil rubbing.....

Flexing vids

Thanks tony for sending me the hood stomped out song, it rocks.

SPL Test, ya!!!

Some sealed up dash flex!!!!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:33 am

What is going on? Where did my quad kit go? Hmmmmmm.....

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224171_large
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:55 am

upgrading to DC Power yet?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 am

fritosaregood wrote:

LOL fuck that lol, I learned after my first $600 alt to never do that again. DC makes nice alts, I just can't justify the price when I can get the same for half the price, joy of owning a GM.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:40 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:

LOL fuck that lol, I learned after my first $600 alt to never do that again. DC makes nice alts, I just can't justify the price when I can get the same for half the price, joy of owning a GM.

yea, the price tag blows. good thing i can only fit one in my car right now
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 am

cut a hole in your hood and let them stick out lol
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 pm

rob t wrote:
cut a hole in your hood and let them stick out lol

Rob, don't be silly, NO. But Hey, you got loud lows and you can excurt...LOL
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

sorry i needed some more powah
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 am

Here is some pictures of what I have been up too.

Damplifier Pro - Second Skin in the doors, this passenger door has around 30 lbs worth alone....
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224190_large

Got a second battery tray and mounted my D3400 on the passenger fender
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224193_large

Finally got my D3100 under the hood after it sitting in my garage for months, had to fab up a little bracket to hold the PCM up solid and out of the way and trim the fender a little, not that bad. I am going to make a small brace for across the top, but as is that battery isn't going anywhere. I also opted to mount it with the negative against the fender, just had to change one cable.
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224191_large

Exactly 13 inches, nice tight fit.
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224192_large

Side of battery view against PCM
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224198_large
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 am

And then the new powder coated yellow alts for the quad kit.
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224194_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224195_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224196_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224197_large

D3400 wired in
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224201_large

D3100 wired in
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224199_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224204_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224205_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224203_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224202_large
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:30 am

So when are you going to pick up 2 more 3500? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:20 pm

rob t wrote:
So when are you going to pick up 2 more 3500? Twisted Evil

after he finds some subs to hold up to the 2 he has now lol!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Yup this^^^^^
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:57 am

Got my hold down bracket fabbed up and installed, makes that d3100 a little more secure!!! Plus looks better IMO.
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224206_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224207_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224208_large

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 38899224209_large
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

bahaha andrew dude i seriously feel like you have a serious problem with the term voltage drop. i feel like you basically just said FUCK YOU voltage drop lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah, voltage drop? What is that Cody? LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

sweat drips off my sack! man i need another brew
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Just a few vids, I made yesterday.

Watch the antenna dance!!!

And a nice hairtrick. First time I have really tried to pull off what I would call a hairtrick.

Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:25 pm

WTF mike? You better have another beer...LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 am

On my Level is a badd ass song huh? lol One of my goto demo tracks for sure.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Just a few vids, I made yesterday.

Watch the antenna dance!!!

And a nice hairtrick. First time I have really tried to pull off what I would call a hairtrick.

Look at vid with hair trick scratch Driver side sub is moving more than other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next