ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 am

Yeah, watch when the high note comes it, they flex the same, the one on far left is new recone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

James Reed wrote:
On my Level is a badd ass song huh? lol One of my goto demo tracks for sure.

Yes, it hammers, made ashley feel like she was gonna puke sitting in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 am

HAHAHA. I used it the other day on one of the installers at Arch Street Audio. Dude bailed out on the first note lol. Was funny as shit. I need to start recording first reactions to the Navi lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8