ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm

dude that would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm

5 dollars to enter and watch can pay me in advance through paypal kylevh20@paypal.com
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm

kylevh21 wrote:
5 dollars to enter and watch can pay me in advance through paypal kylevh20@paypal.com

Guber this was just me and Andrew, u want in Smile
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm

i have front row seats for 10 bucks!
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm

i'll bring the beer and the kfc
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
I like grilled Wink
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

jonatan wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:
I like grilled Wink
fine i'll bring a shit load of baby backs and beer.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

what are some other standoffs you guys want to see?
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

rob t wrote:

Kyle and Tony
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

that would be a good one. your subs broke in yet kyle?
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

cecil and my friend with 2 12s
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm liking where this is going Smile sweet but starting a new topic post so we don't use up Andrews ok
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Sounds awesome, got the first layer of the front baffle on and in the truck, more pics later, I want to get my second battery in the truck and wired, and then just make the beauty ring and daily port.

At sparkofun, I won't be the loudest there, there are two other trucks that will be there that should be louder then me....full size pickup and an s10. So I am not the one to beat if you want to be loudest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Sounds awesome, got the first layer of the front baffle on and in the truck, more pics later, I want to get my second battery in the truck and wired, and then just make the beauty ring and daily port.

At sparkofun, I won't be the loudest there, there are two other trucks that will be there that should be louder then me....full size pickup and an s10. So I am not the one to beat if you want to be loudest.

maybe the loudest daily driver.. Maybe, haha
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

jonatan wrote:
rob t wrote:

Kyle and Tony

haha you know tony is louder i will if he plays his at 4 or 8 ohms
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 pm

kylevh21 wrote:
jonatan wrote:
rob t wrote:

Kyle and Tony

haha you know tony is louder i will if he plays his at 4 or 8 ohms

i cant do alot of music at .5 ohms.. so it would have to be at 2 ohms haha

i got something new coming though.. I also had a great idea for a new box right after i cut all my wood for this one, its looking like ill have 2 or 3 new boxes before the year is up
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 pm

well i got three boxes laying around now
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Guys move it to other topic so Andrew can pots

Please Smile

Last edited by jonatan on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm

yea we know you have some more pics
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 pm

sorry but the picture he has sent me are looking louder
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:18 am

Okay picture time.

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2625

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2626

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2627

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2628

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2629

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2630

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2631

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2632

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2633

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2634

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2635

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2636

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Hpim2637
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 am

heck yea, getting closer
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 am

Got this mother done!!!!! Now just daily port and put subs in, wire them up, it looks so purty!!!! You want pics,,,,,,lets build some suspense!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:11 am

Pics!!!!!!! Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:07 pm

PICS!!!!!!!!!PICS!!!!!!!!!PICS!!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next