ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!

Go down 
+9
Bootyrider4000
Dustin145
justinadams
James Reed
darthballsy1
power hungry
fritosaregood
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustin145
Dustin145

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Dustin145 wrote:
question. can somebody sit on my windshield during these runs

If other party accepts that to be okay. I don't see a problem with it.

does anybody have a problem with doing this since this is midwest kaos style but with 30 sec average
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Bootyrider4000 wrote:
Manned or unmanned? I need to be in the vehicle I'm trying to have a good time not blow stuff up lol

we can do manned if u want or unmanned and able to make adjustments to the radio
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Scott non sealed is cool with me bro whichever is louder. Im gonna do my run on the dash like my kaos runs
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 pm

The way I see it, for just 30 second, it should be manned, but for the long 3 minute average should be unmanned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 pm

ok well we will do manned then it dont bother me
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 am

Alright Cody, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 am

Check page 1 post 1, if you aren't on the list and should be, let me know, trying to set the order to where no one is running back to back, give you time to recharge batts and make changes if you need to. Also these are all just 1 run type head to head, so when it is time to go you have to be ready.
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 am

Wanna make it more interesting and we both use same song?
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:15 am

It's also me vs Todd 30 sec music average on dash in center
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

Me vs Thomas 30 second music average center dash
Me vs Todd 30 second music average center dash
Me vs ceciel 30 deck.d music average on headrest
Do I got this right
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 am

Dustin145 wrote:
Me vs Thomas 30 second music average center dash
Me vs Todd 30 second music average center dash
Me vs ceciel 30 deck.d music average on headrest
Do I got this right

YES, and list updated!!!
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:23 am

Im tuned high lol and I wanna challenge andrew to 3 min kaos run Smile no grudging just wanna see if I gain with some changes. U in Andrew?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 am

power hungry wrote:
Im tuned high lol and I wanna challenge andrew to 3 min kaos run Smile no grudging just wanna see if I gain with some changes. U in Andrew?

I am going full tilt, well may hold back a lil. I am game.
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:28 am

U should hold back Haha
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

power hungry wrote:
U should hold back Haha

I probably will unless I get someone else..."cough" James vs tony "cough" to kaos between you and me, and big mike and me.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:34 am

power hungry wrote:
James Reed wrote:
power hungry wrote:
James hell idc Idk even know what u got anymore. How abt 37to hrtz burp in the kick 4k power limit?

Thats all the power I have is 4k or less. have not clamped, but i will tell you i only have a 3db difference from 27-60hz

Ill prolly lose haha

If you wouldn't want to go against tony doing this format you for sure don't want none. lol! Ask andrew what my trucks like at 36Hz
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:36 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
power hungry wrote:
U should hold back Haha

I probably will unless I get someone else..."cough" James vs tony "cough" to kaos between you and me, and big mike and me.

If i can get an alt in before the event i might be able too. I have 1 extra group 31 i can get in but adding just the batt is not going to be enough for 3min full tilt buggy
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 am

James Reed wrote:
power hungry wrote:
James is a Cheater Smile

Dont hate cause you messed up and got sundown lol!

Good!!! One James AQ DC ftw Wink lol
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 am

James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
power hungry wrote:
U should hold back Haha

If i can get an alt in before the event i might be able too. I have 1 extra group 31 i can get in but adding just the batt is not going to be enough for 3min full tilt buggy

I am gonna try to get my alts fixed before the show, see if it is just the regulator cuz at beebe, my truck was dropping to 12.2 and I don't like that lol.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
power hungry wrote:
U should hold back Haha

I am gonna try to get my alts fixed before the show, see if it is just the regulator cuz at beebe, my truck was dropping to 12.2 and I don't like that lol.

Yeah not good. Thats like my drop. I see 11.9 on some notes. Not easy on the amp for sure and makes me sad to know how much power im losing from not having better voltage.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 am

James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
power hungry wrote:
U should hold back Haha

Yeah not good. Thats like my drop. I see 11.9 on some notes. Not easy on the amp for sure and makes me sad to know how much power im losing from not having better voltage.

BUT mine was only doing that will hard clipping lol, no clipping just to 13.1
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 am

jonatan wrote:
James Reed wrote:
power hungry wrote:
James is a Cheater Smile

Dont hate cause you messed up and got sundown lol!

Good!!! One James AQ DC ftw Wink lol

Got that one right afro
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 am

Jonatan are these runs going to cost extra, some are doing like 4 and I don't even think Cody is going to compete.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Jonatan are these runs going to cost extra, some are doing like 4 and I don't even think Cody is going to compete.

No compete no grudgy or average without at least entry fee. We are doing 30 sec average head to head brackets after burps and before this from what i know aswell. A limit may be nice or it could go forever. And some of these grudges are just as the average runs will be
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am

well all the average runs here are all outs, so i guess a bit different but still. Thats a crap ton to get into one show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next