ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!

Go down 
+9
Bootyrider4000
Dustin145
justinadams
James Reed
darthballsy1
power hungry
fritosaregood
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 pm

power hungry wrote:
James is a Cheater Smile

Dont hate cause you messed up and got sundown lol!
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Haha don't hate on loud ones Smile Scott ill go up against u man I wanna do kaos style tho. Thomas u calling me out? James efffffff youuuuuuuu. Haha
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Waiting for Tony, Cody, and small Mike to agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

I challenge James to 3 min average on the center of the dash!!!

and cody you suck outside the window... do something your good at, haha.
I vote cody and cecil go head to head burping in the kick. Thatll be a good show down.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

looks like i was a bit late on that.

How about open it up to 1 min 30 james? Im fine with either though.

also i would call scott a stock setup.

as for me and scott, im good with the 4k +3%
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

power hungry wrote:
Haha don't hate on loud ones Smile Scott ill go up against u man I wanna do kaos style tho. Thomas u calling me out? James efffffff youuuuuuuu. Haha
hells yeah Boiiiii.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
I challenge James to 3 min average on the center of the dash!!!

and cody you suck outside the window... do something your good at, haha.
I vote cody and cecil go head to head burping in the kick. Thatll be a good show down.

I cant do 3min dont have electrical. Unlike you i loose 2db going to glass. Let me do some testing tomorrow and I will let you know on the 1:30. Remeber im stock alt and only one extra group 31 batt.

Last edited by James Reed on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

justinadams wrote:
power hungry wrote:
hells yeah Boiiiii.

you're too white...
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 pm

darthballsy1 wrote:
justinadams wrote:
power hungry wrote:
hells yeah Boiiiii.

you're too white...
i know lol.
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm

and i'm calling Cody Standrige out. 30 second average in the kick no globe
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 pm

i wanna challenge thomas fleming to a 30 sec music average on the dash kinda like kaos style
and same to Todd Reeves.
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Dustin145 wrote:
i wanna challenge thomas fleming to a 30 sec music average on the dash kinda like kaos style
and same to Todd Reeves.
i accept.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Ill challenge andrew to a 25hz full tilt burp in the kick. Smile

Last edited by fritosaregood on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

justinadams wrote:
Dustin145 wrote:
and same to Todd Reeves.
i accept.

find a 4th and do brackets. i bet we can get aj in it too
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
Ill challenge andrew to a 45hz full tilt burp in the kick. Smile

Okay agreed lol
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Sorry don't have the electrical for kaos run, and sounds good tony
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 pm

justinadams wrote:

you sure you wanna do that?
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm

i can do the 30 second averag on the dash with yall
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
Ill challenge andrew to a 20hz full tilt burp in the kick. Smile

Okay agreed lol

Sounds like a deal!!
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

fritosaregood wrote:
justinadams wrote:

you sure you wanna do that?
it's for the fun of it so why not.
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Dustin145 wrote:
and same to Todd Reeves.

So center of dash or legal position?
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

question. can somebody sit on my windshield during these runs
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

i say center of dash
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:32 pm

So im Goin up against

Sam 30 secs music average headrest
Scott 3 min average music on dash
Thomas 30 sec music average kick
Ciecel burp in kick unlimited power

Just making sure. I got called out and volunteered alot haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next