ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!

Go down 
+9
Bootyrider4000
Dustin145
justinadams
James Reed
darthballsy1
power hungry
fritosaregood
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Post up who you gonna challenge and the terms of what you are gonna do, format, metering, etc....so we can organize it a little better before the show.

I know there is a few more of you out there that want in on this POST UP!!!!

We will do grudge matches after everyone has metered, done their burp.

OFFICIAL LIST

Tony Vs Scott - Burp(kick) 4k clamped power limit.

Cody Vs Sam - 30 Second Music average - headrest

Cecil Vs Dustin - 30 Second Music average - headrest

Cody Vs Scott - 30 Second Music average - Dash(center)

James Vs Tony - 1 minute Kaos Run(kick) - Unmanned(Will go longer if James can keep it up!!!)

Cody Vs Andrew - Kaos Run (3 Minute music average) meter in center of glass(windshield) - Unmanned

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:55 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm

I wanna go against tony, mw adv no wall style except meter in the kick. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:35 am

Im good with it scott. 4k clamped power, as many runs as it takes to dial in power. Ill have my clamp and dmm there if no one else does.
My next box should be under the window line, but it will be in the trunk either way.

Ill also put a challenge out to anyone with 2 subs to do a Kaos class too, 3 min average on the center of the glass.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm

I would suggest if you guys are going to run clamped 4k limit without busting out, then get that all sorted out prior to getting into the lanes. I will have my fluke clamp meter to verify AC current, and TPI scope to measure AC voltage. So won't be a problem. Are you guys going to do 4k cap or allow for 5% difference like mw?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:43 pm

I have also started the list above of people who have said I want in on this, if you would like to be in a different order let me know. That is how it will be announced at the show. If someone at the show wants in and is not listed, they will go before Big Mike and Me, since it is a 3 minute run, it will be last. Also same goes for others, if you are wanting to do a 3 minute match or something that is longer then 30 seconds. That will be done toward the end. Thanks
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 pm

You wanna do the 5% like mw? Either is fine by me
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Im going up against Sam we are doing meca style (head rest) 30 second music average. Also throwing down a challenge to anyone with stock setup (nothing cut up like trunk cars or trucks) to an extreme challenge 30to several music average 12 inches outside the passenger window
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Damn auto correct 30 second music average
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

power hungry wrote:
Im going up against Sam we are doing meca style (head rest) 30 second music average. Also throwing down a challenge to anyone with stock setup (nothing cut up like trunk cars or trucks) to an extreme challenge 30to several music average 12 inches outside the passenger window

Do you have xtreme stand?
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Damn no I don't. Lol I thought u built some

Holy crap didn't realize I can edit others posts haha.....The BLACK NASTY
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I have one that works for my truck, I maybe able to get two built for the show if there are people who want to do this.
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Describe stock setup...
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Nothing cut up system in the stock position kinda like usaci.. basically nothing like tonys car haha
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 pm

i wanna do the music at the head rest... Very Happy

also i wanna challenge thomas flemming .. 30 second music average on the dash

Last edited by darthballsy1 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm

"STOCK" huh? I have nothing cut Wink I even have less batts and stock alt Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Off the top of my head, who I would classify as stock, Cody, Cecil, Thomas, AJ, James, Scott, and Small Mike lol.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

darthballsy1 wrote:

Once he chimes in, it will be official, let him know.
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 pm

I'll do a music average, should be pretty fun. So I guess i'll go up against you Cody
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 pm

James is a Cheater Smile
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Jk
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
darthballsy1 wrote:

lol. i'll do this if i can also go up against cody. and AJ my last name has 1 M
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

alright in all seriousness

me vs little mike

front of drivers head rest

30 second average on music

Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm

justinadams wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
darthballsy1 wrote:

lol. i'll do this if i can also go up against cody. and AJ my last name has 1 M

i never said i was good at spelling
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 pm

I call out Tony for 1min average, mic in kick ALL OUT on music.
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Don't wanna play cody??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next