ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!

Go down 
+9
Bootyrider4000
Dustin145
justinadams
James Reed
darthballsy1
power hungry
fritosaregood
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:09 am

I was planing on doing 15sec burp runs 2 back to back, once everyone is done moving on to battle head to head for each class then grudge matches last, $25 gets u in for all of it 2 15sec runs 1 30sec music run battle elimination style and as for grudge matches they might go over show time frame and I'm cool with that as long as u guys are too, since grudge matches will be Arspl member only im sure, but I will talk to envy and see what all they have as far as a schedule so I can make ours so we can have big crowds when we do head to head comp

How's that
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 am

Sounds like your a man with a plan. I likes
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 am

If James doesnt want to do 3 min average we can do just 1 minute, then Andrew and Cody can to the 3 min class at the beginning, then Andrew and Big Mike at the end.
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 am

Jonatan ill run my truck. What's the battery limits for 0-250 251-500 etc
Back to top Go down
Bootyrider4000
Bootyrider4000

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 am

Dustin145 wrote:
ok well we will do manned then it dont bother me

I say nobody on your windshield either. Simply because you don't drive around like that. I think I should be. Mic center of dash. Sealed or unsealed doesn't matter. Manned. It will be me and Carrie. No burps Music only. Do you mind if I use slowed music?
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
If James doesnt want to do 3 min average we can do just 1 minute, then Andrew and Cody can to the 3 min class at the beginning, then Andrew and Big Mike at the end.

I would love to run 3min, but you know my electrical at the moment. 3 min full tilt is more then i would want to risk on blowing my amp.

power hungry wrote:
Jonatan ill run my truck. What's the battery limits for 0-250 251-500 etc

Dude don't be a pussy. If you got 4 batts leave the batts. 0-250 is stock batt, 251-500 is stock plus one, 501-750 stock plus 2 unless changes are made. The thing is if you get your ass kicked in say 751-up burping it really doesn't matter. You still got 30 sec average runs which will be capped at say 140, 145, 150 what ever works to break guys up the best into brackets(or we come up with set classes) and give them fair shots at a win. So I suggest leaving your setup as is and run what you got. You may not do well in burp, but in average you will be better off with more batt backup and for as many grudge matches as you are doing you'll need them lol. Kinda why the average format is being tried. It was really fun and ANYONE can win. Tony was the quietest of the 4 of us at this last show, but he won on average because he could get closer to the average. Guess where everyone was gathered around to watch too? Wasn't when we were doing burps lol
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 pm

I just didn't know how it was Goin down dude. Only class I ever did was 0-250 in arspl. Ill run the highest class I have to I ain't scared to get my ass whipped on a burp Haha
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 pm

I wasn't changing anything james my setup is good. I just had no idea what class id be in haha
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:56 pm

I figured you already had a basic knowledge of batt and other rules from last year which is how burp classes are for this contest. If you took offense Im sorry. Didn't mean it that way lol! Was just saying don't worry about changing to fit here or there. Whatever you bring will fit with the average runs no matter what class you run in burp class.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

so be it fegs! i want craig also. the old men against each other lol
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Lol yeah james I only did stock 0-250 in so I wasn't aware of the rules for the other classes
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Since pretty much everyone is doing music averages, any music is allowed. Has to be available to the public, can't be a tone, must be music. Here is one list I know of to help some of you out.

27 Hz: Insane Clown Posse - Tales from the Lotus Pod - "Mah Jeh Mah" (at 2:23)
31 Hz: The Dream - "Luv your Girl" (at 0:23)
32 Hz: Lil Wyte - Phinally Phamous - "Bald Head Hoez" (at 0:28)
36 Hz: DJ UNK - Beatin Down Ya Block - "Back It Up" (at 0:26)
36 Hz: Gorrila Zoe - Welcome to the Zoo - "Juice Box" (at 0:13)
36 and 42 Hz: Gorilla Zoe - Welcome to the Zoo - "Money Man" (at 0:13)
36 Hz: Liquid Tension Experiment - Liquid Tension Experiment 2 - "Chewbacca" (at 5:45)
37 Hz: Gucci Mane - The State vs. Radric Davis - "I Think I Love Her" (at 0:02)
37 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "Get High To This" (at 0:29)
37 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "We Ain't Playin" (at 0:00)
37 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "Zero Tolerance" (at 0:04)
37 and 48 Hz: Lil Wyte - Phinally Phamous - "Possie Song"
38 Hz: USDA - "Go Getta Remix" (at 0:22)
*39 Hz: Bass 305 - Best of Bass 305 - "Look Aggressively to the Future" (at 0:11)
39 and 47 Hz: Gucci Mane - Great Brrrritain (mixtape) - "N.e.R.D."
39 Hz: Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Hits - "Slob On My Knob"
*39 Hz: Young Jeezy - The Recession - "Welcome Back" (at 0:05)
*39 Hz: Yung Joc - The Grind Flu (mixtape) - "Make a Movie" (28 secs at 0:20)
40-45 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "Doubt Me Now" (at 0:28)
40-45 Hz: Lil Wyte - Phinally Phamous - "Big Arse Guns" (at 0:05)
*41 Hz: Blue Man Group - Audio - "Endless Column" (at 2:21)
41 Hz: Hurricane Chris - 51/50 Ratchet - "Hand Clap" (loop first 15 secs)
41 Hz: Insane Clown Posse - The Tempest - "News at 6 O'Clock" (at 1:45)
41 Hz: Liquid Tension Experiment - Liquid Tension Experiment 2 - "Another Dimension" (at 0:00)
*41 Hz: Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 101 - "Air Forces" (at 0:25)
*41 Hz: Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 101 - "Thug Motivation 101" (at 0:26)
41 Hz: Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 101 - "Trap or Die" (at 1:33)
42 Hz - Bun B - Trill - "Bun" (at 0:25)
42 Hz: Flo Rida - "Sugar" (at 0:19)
*42 Hz: Lil Jon - Kings of Crunk - "Push That" (at 0:24)
43 Hz: Lil Boosie - Gangsta Musik - "Swerve" (at 0:12)
43-52 Hz: Ludacris - Red Light District - "Number One Spot" (at 0:17)
43 Hz: Skream - Skream! - "Kut-off" (at 1:18)
*43 Hz: Young Jeezy - The Recession - "What They Want" (at 0:00)
44 Hz: Hurricane Chris - 51/50 Ratchet - "A Bay Bay" (at 2:17)
44 Hz: Lil Jon - Crunk Juice - "Get Crunk" (at 1:50)
44 Hz: Project Pat - Ghetty Green - "Break Da Law" (at 0:13)
45 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "In The Streets" (at 0:26)
45 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "Ten Toes Tall" (at 0:26)
46 Hz: Lloyd Banks - "Beamer, Benz , or Bentley" (at 2:11)
*47 Hz: Gucci Mane - The Burrprint - "Foreign" (at 0:00)
47-53 Hz: Lil Jon - Kings of Crunk - "Butch" (at 0:25)
47-53 Hz: Project Pat - Ghetty Green - "We Gonna Rumble" (at 0:39)
47 Hz: Skream - Watch The Ride - "Unknown Suspect" (at 0:02, gap @ 0:26)
49 Hz: Andale ft. K-Drama - White Flag - "Let Freedom Bang" (at 0:03)
49 Hz: Rusko - "Jahova VIP" (at 0:41)
50 Hz: Jay-Z - "Hello Brooklyn" (at 0:27)
*50 Hz: Skream - Watch The Ride - "Matter of Facts" (at 0:00)
51 Hz: Bass Mekanik - PowerBox - "Bass Mechanic" (at 0:05)
51 Hz: Eminem - Cradle 2 The Grave OST - "Go to Sleep" (at 0:21)
51 Hz: Petey Pablo - Still Writing In My Diary - "Vibrate" (at 0:54)
51 Hz: Scooter - Our Happy Hardcore - "Crank It Up" (at 0:00)
52 Hz: Gorilla Zoe & Waka Flocka Flame - "Hands" (only 27 seconds at 3:04)
*53 Hz: Bass Cube - Bass Cube - "Bad Bass Music" (at 0:25)
53 Hz: DJ Laz - DJ Laz - "Moments In Bass" (at 0:03)
53 Hz: Missy Elliot - Step Up 2 OST - "Ching a Ling" (at 0:20)
53 Hz: Outkast - Aquamini - "Rosa Parks" (at 0:19)
53 Hz: The Crystal Method - Divided By Night - "Black Rainbows" (at 0:28)
53 Hz: Quad Force - Feel The Real Bass - "Mix My Bass - Bonus Bass"
54 Hz: Lil Wyte - Phinally Phamous - "Everybody Gettin Crunk" (at 0:01)
54 Hz: Bass Mekanik - Max Killa Hertz - "Critical Level" (at 2:17)
56 Hz: The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land - "Smack My Butch Up" (at 0:50)
57 Hz: 3 6 Mafia - "Ridin in Da Chevy" (at 0:48)
60 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "I Know You Strapped" (at 0:00)
61 Hz: DJ UNK - Beatin Down Ya Block - "Hold On Hoe"
61 Hz: The Crystal Method - Divided By Night - "Drown in the Now" (at 1:12)
61 Hz: Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 101 - "Gangsta Music"
*63 Hz: Quad Force - Feel The Real Bass - "Intro - The Abyss" (at 0:33)
63, 46 and 50 Hz: Three 6 Mafia - Choices II OST - "Shoot Up The Club" (at 0:02)
64 Hz: The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom - "The American Way"
65 Hz: Grand Funk Railroad - Greatest Hits - "Foot Stompin Music" (at 0:11)
65 Hz: Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now - "Death and Life" (at 0:01)
69 Hz: Insane Clown Posse - The Tempest - "The Tower" (at 0:20)
70 and 62 Hz: Insane Clown Posse - Jeckel Brothers - "Intro" (at 0:42)
73 and 83 Hz: Evanescence - Fallen - "Imaginary" (at 1:17)
74 Hz: The Crystal Method - Divided By Night - "Blunts & Robots" (at 1:42)
74 Hz: The Prodigy - "Breathe"
75 Hz: TheRowlands - "Secret Indian Tribal Song"
77 Hz: PDF format - "Don't Drink the Water" (27 secs at 5:02)
80 Hz: Insane Clown Posse - Tales from the Lotus Pod - "Headache" (repeat first 6s)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm

bruce leroy wrote:

Craig who?

If I get inspired, I might make the truck (barely) functional between now and then.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm

craigjones806 wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Craig who?

If I get inspired, I might make the truck (barely) functional between now and then.

You are the only craig who is old and competes with us, so it must be you lol. Do you accept? HAHA Small Mike didn't even say the terms.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 pm

so any music but has to be availible to public? does that remove chopped and screwed music?

and Andrew, Do you accept my 25hz burp challenge?
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
craigjones806 wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Craig who?

You are the only craig who is old and competes with us, so it must be you lol. Do you accept? HAHA Small Mike didn't even say the terms.

Just because I can remember when Kicker was Stillwater Designs and HiFonics was made in the US by Zed doesn't mean I'm old, oh wait. . . I guess it does.

If the truck is playing and it's not a three minute run, I don't care what the "terms" are as long as they're the same for both of us.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

fritosaregood wrote:
so any music but has to be availible to public? does that remove chopped and screwed music?

If anyone can download it then it is okay. And I would have to test to make sure the subs hold ttogether I have played down to 28 hz without any issues so I may give it a go.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 am

mine doesnt play that low either anymore, but i just dont turn it up as loud and have to adjust my doors to keep control. but I think it would be a one to watch the flexing
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:56 am

fritosaregood wrote:

Jonatan say's he don't care what it is(next year i am sure we will have a arspl disk). When I talked to Andrew he says Decaf is fine so anything screwed/modded and readily available is a go IMO. I got songs from decaf and if someone wants to cry about them. I got 2 songs on disk ready to go! Lets do this thang lol! Just bring what you got and have fun is what I say.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 am

To be honest my truck wasnt built this time around for comp or this grudge match that we call it. If i wanted to compete i wouldve built a wall of subs behind my head so i can move the meter without a issue. Drew if you wanna grudge lets do a grudge for the people. Lets say like a peoples choice between you and I. Like a crowed pleaser. Lets let the people chose between you and I on sound quality and over all looks. This is what the truck was built for so lets go at it. Do you accept my challange Smile

Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 am

craigjones806 wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
craigjones806 wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Craig who?

Just because I can remember when Kicker was Stillwater Designs and HiFonics was made in the US by Zed doesn't mean I'm old, oh wait. . . I guess it does.

If the truck is playing and it's not a three minute run, I don't care what the "terms" are as long as they're the same for both of us.
i was just saying like a 30 sec av on dash,kick, wherever? you know you are old like me lol. some of these peeps weren't even born when i graduated high school! also i want to go against same power group as me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:37 am

craig you and i in a few years lol
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 am

bigmike wrote:
To be honest my truck wasnt built this time around for comp or this grudge match that we call it. If i wanted to compete i wouldve built a wall of subs behind my head so i can move the meter without a issue. Drew if you wanna grudge lets do a grudge for the people. Lets say like a peoples choice between you and I. Like a crowed pleaser. Lets let the people chose between you and I on sound quality and over all looks. This is what the truck was built for so lets go at it. Do you accept my challange Smile

First off, just cuz you build a wall doesn't make you competitive. Anyway, I thought peoples choice was for the car show, I am bringing two vehicles to the show, one for the car show and one for sound competition. kinda like you, but the opposite, my truck wasn't built to play music, and is far from show quality in my eyes. That is why I said lets do a kaos run, give us an equal advantage to win. Anything can happen in 3 minutes. You know I lose 3 db going to the dash to right? In my opinion if you are in the lanes, the termlab should be the only judge. Reason being the termlab doesn't play favorites and is unbiased. If you don't want to go for 3 minutes that let me know your thoughts. I just figured since your truck was built to demo, it should be able to handle one song.

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 am

bruce leroy wrote:
craigjones806 wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
craigjones806 wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Craig who?

i was just saying like a 30 sec av on dash,kick, wherever? you know you are old like me lol. some of these peeps weren't even born when i graduated high school! also i want to go against same power group as me! Very Happy

I will let you old guys figure it out at the show cuz you may forget between now and then Smile
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

James and Tony what are you two going to do? 2 minute kaos on dash center?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next