ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few pics

Go down 
+3
kylevh21
fritosaregood
rob t
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

A few pics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few pics   A few pics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:31 pm

How big is the box? For starters I would get a gallon of resin, lots of mat (I think I used 3 wal-mart packs) Big can of dura-glass, some bondo, sandpaper, masking tape, heavy duty alum foil, some of the fabric that you will be wrapping the box in, spreaders, cups for the resin, paint brushes, a resperator, heavy duty gloves. I think thats about it lol
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: A few pics   A few pics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:27 am

ok ill have to save up for all that but still havent decided on what subs to put in her car
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: A few pics   A few pics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm

taco wrote:
How big is the box? For starters I would get a gallon of resin, lots of mat (I think I used 3 wal-mart packs) Big can of dura-glass, some bondo, sandpaper, masking tape, heavy duty alum foil, some of the fabric that you will be wrapping the box in, spreaders, cups for the resin, paint brushes, a resperator, heavy duty gloves. I think thats about it lol

Air tools??? They do wonders!!!! And aluminum foil isn't 100% necessary, you can just put the masking tape down and when the resin is curing, and hot, pull your mold out, the heat from the resin softens the tape and lets it come out pretty easily with a little bit of muscle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pics   A few pics - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few pics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3