ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!

Go down 
+9
Bootyrider4000
Dustin145
justinadams
James Reed
darthballsy1
power hungry
fritosaregood
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

power hungry wrote:
So im Goin up against

Sam 30 secs music average headrest
Scott 3 min average music on dash
Thomas 30 sec music average kick
Ciecel burp in kick unlimited power

Just making sure. I got called out and volunteered alot haha

Scott said no dice on 3 minute average, he has weak electrical with small cowbell. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Scott how abt 30 secs on the dash man?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
Ill challenge andrew to a 20hz full tilt burp in the kick. Smile

Okay agreed lol

Sounds like a deal!!

How about at your peak? 38 hz, I am down for that.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:37 pm

power hungry wrote:
So im Goin up against

Sam 30 secs music average headrest
Scott 3 min average music on dash
Thomas 30 sec music average kick
Ciecel burp in kick unlimited power

Just making sure. I got called out and volunteered alot haha

So I guess calling out the stock setups I wasn't included right? lol J/k man. Your pretty busy already for sure bounce

Last edited by James Reed on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
Ill challenge andrew to a 20hz full tilt burp in the kick. Smile

Okay agreed lol

Sounds like a deal!!

How about at your peak? 38 hz, I am down for that.

I want some 38HZ action. lol!
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 pm

whats your setup james?
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Eh why not, i'll accept that
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

darthballsy1 wrote:
whats your setup james?

4 dc xl 15s on one AQ3500d. Musical enclosure.
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 pm

... i would lose..
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 pm

power hungry wrote:

Center of dash?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Thomas Vs AJ - 30 Second Music average - Dash

Same for you two, center of dash or legal position?
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

Thomas Vs AJ - 30 Second Music average - Dash

Same for you two, center of dash or legal position?

center
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

James hell idc Idk even know what u got anymore. How abt 37to hrtz burp in the kick 4k power limit?
Back to top Go down
Bootyrider4000
Bootyrider4000

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Dustin I accept. Even though we have only had ours in for about a day lol. I'm gonna laugh if my fiancée car is louder than yours Razz
Back to top Go down
Bootyrider4000
Bootyrider4000

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh btw Dustin you challenged carrie not me
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Dustin145 wrote:
question. can somebody sit on my windshield during these runs

If other party accepts that to be okay. I don't see a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Bootyrider4000 wrote:
Oh btw Dustin you challenged carrie not me

Can you give the details, this is Todd right? LOL
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Bootyrider4000 wrote:
Dustin I accept. Even though we have only had ours in for about a day lol. I'm gonna laugh if my fiancée car is louder than yours Razz
ha idc this is all for fun. its gonna be me against thomas and todd or were er gonna do the braket as tony said
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

power hungry wrote:
James hell idc Idk even know what u got anymore. How abt 37to hrtz burp in the kick 4k power limit?

Thats all the power I have is 4k or less. have not clamped, but i will tell you i only have a 3db difference from 27-60hz
Back to top Go down
Bootyrider4000
Bootyrider4000

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Manned or unmanned? I need to be in the vehicle I'm trying to have a good time not blow stuff up lol
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Andrew me vs Scott I say center if Scotts cool with it
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm

I have updated main list, if I have missed you, make it known, alot to follow going on in here, this blew up all the sudden lol.

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm

I got a question before we go any further with this, we doin sealed up or what?
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

James Reed wrote:
power hungry wrote:

Thats all the power I have is 4k or less. have not clamped, but i will tell you i only have a 3db difference from 27-60hz

Ill prolly lose haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next