ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!

Go down 
+9
Bootyrider4000
Dustin145
justinadams
James Reed
darthballsy1
power hungry
fritosaregood
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:
craigjones806 wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
craigjones806 wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:
so be it fegs! i want craig also. the old men against each other lol

Craig who?

If I get inspired, I might make the truck (barely) functional between now and then.

You are the only craig who is old and competes with us, so it must be you lol. Do you accept? HAHA Small Mike didn't even say the terms.

Just because I can remember when Kicker was Stillwater Designs and HiFonics was made in the US by Zed doesn't mean I'm old, oh wait. . . I guess it does.

If the truck is playing and it's not a three minute run, I don't care what the "terms" are as long as they're the same for both of us.
i was just saying like a 30 sec av on dash,kick, wherever? you know you are old like me lol. some of these peeps weren't even born when i graduated high school! also i want to go against same power group as me! Very Happy

I will let you old guys figure it out at the show cuz you may forget between now and then Smile
wut
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Well you both were like I don't care as long as we play music. So u can decide at show what exactly u are gonna do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
bigmike
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:37 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
bigmike wrote:
To be honest my truck wasnt built this time around for comp or this grudge match that we call it. If i wanted to compete i wouldve built a wall of subs behind my head so i can move the meter without a issue. Drew if you wanna grudge lets do a grudge for the people. Lets say like a peoples choice between you and I. Like a crowed pleaser. Lets let the people chose between you and I on sound quality and over all looks. This is what the truck was built for so lets go at it. Do you accept my challange Smile

First off, just cuz you build a wall doesn't make you competitive. Anyway, I thought peoples choice was for the car show, I am bringing two vehicles to the show, one for the car show and one for sound competition. kinda like you, but the opposite, my truck wasn't built to play music, and is far from show quality in my eyes. That is why I said lets do a kaos run, give us an equal advantage to win. Anything can happen in 3 minutes. You know I lose 3 db going to the dash to right? In my opinion if you are in the lanes, the termlab should be the only judge. Reason being the termlab doesn't play favorites and is unbiased. If you don't want to go for 3 minutes that let me know your thoughts. I just figured since your truck was built to demo, it should be able to handle one song.

Bru you built your truck to move the meter and I built my truck to sound good, look good, and beat the hell out of the street. Andrew you will win in a sound competion against me anyday. No matter how we do it you will when...... Lets just play far. You built your truck to to one thing and i built mine to do mutiple things. So lets say forget the meter and let the crowed chose the winner......

P.S My truck can handle ten songs in a row without power issues or blowing things. Thats what its made for. Demos bru not to really move the meter but it does a good job at it dont you think
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
craig you and i in a few years lol
woot for GPI.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Andrew I'm good with any time limit, Just gotta see if James gets an alt or not
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
Andrew I'm good with any time limit, Just gotta see if James gets an alt or not

Lets just call it 1 and if i can get an alt or adding the 2nd batt helps we can extend from there. But Im not bundging on kick. I lose too much going to glass.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm good with kick too,
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Actually my truck was built to burp in the kick that is it, but I will do dash, sealed open park and pound kaos xtreme streetbeat headrest. Point being, If my truck is going against anything it will have a meter present that makes it fair. So I still think 3 minute average on music is fair. If that isn't what u want to do then I guess no dice.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 pm

And big mike I think your truck sounds great moves alot of air and looks damn good if we do crowd decides your truck IMO looks better more show quality. So how is that fair to me?
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:52 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Well you both were like I don't care as long as we play music. So u can decide at show what exactly u are gonna do.

I'm thinking some ZZ Top or Metallica.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:43 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
I'm good with kick too,

Cool. Hopefully I can get electrical upgraded a bit so we can go longer. If 30 sec is so much fun, 3mins would be a freakin blast!
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

3 minutes unmanned is pretty intense james
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 am

power hungry wrote:

manned is even better lol. You would have to be able to take it too lol.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 am

List Updated for you James!!!!
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 am

Mine and Jame's run is in the kick.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 am

I guess we just have a delima. Your truck moves the meter great and everyone on the form knows this so you dont have a point to prove in my book. You would do better going against the pink van than a vehicle that wasn't built for comp anymore. I built the truck for demo's and sound quality not to burp, compete, or move the meter. My best number as of this day is a 153 smthing and im good with that.
As you say my truck was built for car shows and demos and yours was built to burp so nothing is fair on both ends
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 am

Yup I see your point, so how about hairtrick battle? Let crowd decide best hairtrick and we use the same person on each vehicle?
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm

craigjones806 wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

I'm thinking some ZZ Top or Metallica.
i haz some metallica, pantera, ozzy,etcccccc
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Yup I see your point, so how about hairtrick battle? Let crowd decide best hairtrick and we use the same person on each vehicle?

I have good ideas
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

James Reed wrote:
power hungry wrote:

manned is even better lol. You would have to be able to take it too lol.

Lolz yeah that's true it was hard sitting in my truck Wen we was testing.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Scotts car is loud just saying....that is all lol
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Me and todds match is a no go. He doesn't have the money and stuff to do it.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

List updated, looks like Tony and Scott are back to first again, and Big mike and me are out of the running so Cody, my run will be full tilt lol. And Tony its a no go for 25 hz, at low volume it is okay, but as the volume goes up I could see bad things start to happen lol.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm

you scurd??? i cant turn mine up all the way either.. you just gotta know how far you can turn it up..
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 am

fritosaregood wrote:
you scurd??? i cant turn mine up all the way either.. you just gotta know how far you can turn it up..

Nah, just tried of blowing subs, blow about a dozen of your nightshades and see how it makes you feel, you pull back on the stupid a lil after that. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!   Wake the DEAD:  Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!!  I am calling you OUT!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake the DEAD: Grudge Match OFFICIAL LIST!!! I am calling you OUT!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next