ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beebe October 8

Go down 
+6
bruce leroy
rob t
justinadams
fritosaregood
darthballsy1
craigjones806
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:30 am

haha, that was a nice/sad moment. already have a design up for a new box, that should hopefully be ready by wake the dead. I move to always have head to head average runs like that. maybe a 2 out of 3 type thing too. cuz it seemed like none of use were satisfied with just one run.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 am

also meter was off
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 am

I agree with Tony it was fun and anyone can win regardless of there setup, well at wake the dead we will first do regular runs, and lets organize some head to head runs on here or how we will do it so we have an organized show
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:53 pm

head to head sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 pm

jonatan wrote:
I agree with Tony it was fun and anyone can win regardless of there setup, well at wake the dead we will first do regular runs, and lets organize some head to head runs on here or how we will do it so we have an organized show

We need to set up classes or could select class based on runs, but it needs to be promoted and explained at sign ups so others know whats going on too. Any chance of some type of announcer at the show that can call runs as they are going so even non competitors would know whats going on? Maybe a competitor meeting to explain format and what goes on and when so people can be around for runs when needed?
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 pm

I had a good time Saturday, too bad I had to leave "early". I did manage to learn a few things that will help me with the truck build.

See ya'll at Wake the Dead.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 am

how do i get to there shop?
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
how do i get to there shop?

If you're talking about going to Poor Boyz, it's easy.

There's not much to Beebe so it's hard to miss. From LR, take exit 28, turn right at the top of the ramp. Go about 200 yards, then left at the stoplight. It's maybe a 1/4 mile down on the left, next to Pizza Pro.

Give him a call before you go by to check business hours. I think I listed his number earlier in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beebe October 8   Beebe October 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beebe October 8
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3