ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Shows???

Go down 
+10
KickinBlazer
justinadams
fritosaregood
power hungry
AMI CUSTOMS
jonatan
bruce leroy
solo1
rob t
James Reed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

New Shows??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
shit's seriouzzzzz buizzzness

Nah, just typical jonatan trying to get me going, not working this time, cuz I am not even going to that show, so haha. It is all good. I figured he would back down with the $5k bet, but I was wrong. Are you freaking serious, I wouldn't ever bet that much on a damn spl event ever period, first off, my wife would kill me, no literally. And not cuz we don't have the money, but jonatan already knows that. Wink Better things to spend it on then jonatans pipe dreams...LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Your not coming now Andrew? I thought you were going to beat me? No one else you knew of anyone coming that is that loud lol

Last edited by James Reed on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Nah, just typical jonatan trying to get me going, not working this time, cuz I am not even going to that show, so haha. It is all good. I figured he would back down with the $5k bet, but I was wrong. Are you freaking serious, I wouldn't ever bet that much on a damn spl event ever period, first off, my wife would kill me, no literally. And not cuz we don't have the money, but jonatan already knows that. Wink Better things to spend it on then jonatans pipe dreams...LOL.

Only reason she will kill u is cuz u don't wear BIG BOY panties, and bet was firm so guess it's not going threw well I don't blame u cuz u know u AIN'T the loudest!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm

ouch, Im gonna leave this to you two now its getting personal lol
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Only reason she will kill u is cuz u don't wear BIG BOY panties, and bet was firm so guess it's not going threw well I don't blame u cuz u know u AIN'T the loudest!!!! Sleep

I have to work, something you wouldn't understand....LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:52 pm

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

Forget it, I will save my comment for a better time. LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Just for you jonatan, first thing that came to mind. Fits you perfect!!!

Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 pm

So jonatan what you runnin anyway? I see you claim you're loud n shit so if u are then post up
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 pm

jonatan loud??? nah he just has some 8"s. jocolor
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

rob t wrote:
jonatan loud??? nah he just has some 8"s. jocolor

He aint even gots 8s no mo afro He just loud in the mouth lol!
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 pm

MadMaxx wrote:
So jonatan what you runnin anyway? I see you claim you're loud n shit so if u are then post up

Man i never Said I was loud , I said there will be!!!! "Someone" there to take!!! First from them then it all started no where did I say "ME"!!! But for Ur info yes mine "was" loud and by loud I don't mean fart box if u know of JP mine kep up with his old set up top numbers 157+ at 40htz and it's best 154+ at 30htz just FYI

Oh and if u have seen andrews antenna trick check this one out!! I'm just saying ^^^

Oh and listen to this next one Wink

Last edited by jonatan on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Care to edit some of that Jonatan. I cant understand most of it lol. Posting from phone? TY sir Very Happy

Last edited by James Reed on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 pm

jonatan wrote:
MadMaxx wrote:

Man u u never Said I was loud and I'd I did show me, I said there will be!!!! "Someone" there to take!!! First from them then it all started no where did I say "ME"!!! But for Ur info yes mine "was" loud and by loud I don't mean fart box if u know of JP mine kep up with his old set up top numbers 157+ at 40htz and it's best 154+ at 30htz just FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v47UFSokCg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Since I am not going who is gonna take it? And when did your truck do 157+ at 40 hz, thought it was 50 hz on the tony wall. And wasn't it a burp so fart box right? LOL
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:31 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
MadMaxx wrote:

Man u u never Said I was loud and I'd I did show me, I said there will be!!!! "Someone" there to take!!! First from them then it all started no where did I say "ME"!!! But for Ur info yes mine "was" loud and by loud I don't mean fart box if u know of JP mine kep up with his old set up top numbers 157+ at 40htz and it's best 154+ at 30htz just FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v47UFSokCg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Since I am not going who is gonna take it? And when did your truck do 157+ at 40 hz, thought it was 50 hz on the tony wall. And wasn't it a burp so fart box right? LOL

Tonys wall did 155 at 44htz give or take and 157 was with one me and jeff did but since I Go for looks and sound quality not numbers I took it out cuz want my style
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Here u go Andrew
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

jonatan wrote:

Tonys wall did 155 at 44htz give or take and 157 was with one me and jeff did but since I Go for looks and sound quality not numbers I took it out cuz want my style

But it was a burp right? So fart box. LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm

jonatan wrote:

Oh and if u have seen andrews antenna trick check this one out!! I'm just saying ^^^

Well I am just saying it is cuz you drive that dodge that is built like a tuna fish can, upgrade to a chevy and you won't have that problem. LOL
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh madmax forgot to mention this was all done with stock alt and 2000watts Shocked
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

But it was a burp right? So fart box. LOL

Do u see burps in videos no little man not at all
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Didn't see a 157 either soo......LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 pm

jonatan wrote:
Oh madmax forgot to mention this was all done with stock alt and 2000watts Shocked

HAHA, from 4 rf 1500 watt amps and what 4 kinetik 2400s? So yeah it was stock electrical....please.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

HAHA, from 4 rf 1500 watt amps and what 4 kinetik 2400s? So yeah it was stock electrical....please.

Like I said stock alt!!!!! So yes that's considered stock electrical
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:06 am

Didn't mean to Push any wrong buttons man, like I said in an older post u never lose even when u lose so I'll let it go, no bet so im out Cool
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 am

jonatan wrote:
Didn't mean to Push any wrong buttons man, like I said in an older post u never lose even when u lose so I'll let it go, no bet so im out Cool

Jonatan, you know whats up, and I still don't get the lose you lose, but anyway who is gonna be at the show or you talking out your ass? LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

Like I said stock alt!!!!! So yes that's considered stock electrical

Stock alt, but with that many batts, who needs alt? And kinetik too, even when you got the iraggi 300 in there it was only making like 150 amps, so alt wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shows???
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next