ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Shows???

Go down 
+10
KickinBlazer
justinadams
fritosaregood
power hungry
AMI CUSTOMS
jonatan
bruce leroy
solo1
rob t
James Reed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

New Shows??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
I will play music if you want 6.5 ohms and still take first. LOL

Drop an amp and go music port, 38Hz dash lol Bet it would be interesting!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 pm

James Reed wrote:

They are still doing classes on number of subs from what rob said just FYI. Im ok getting 2nd to a fart boy and that has 2 times my power on his daily power Wink

I hope I can make it. Im going to try, but one thing I have learned is NEVER piss off a pregnant woman lol!

This^^^^^ Been there done that made that stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm

James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
I will play music if you want 6.5 ohms and still take first. LOL

Drop an amp and go music port, 38Hz dash lol Bet it would be interesting!

Yes it would, but then I could daily that one amp hard at .5 ohm cuz I got ya on electrical. LOL
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 pm

yup study
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

James Reed wrote:
yup study

I bet it would be close to same power as 2 ohms strapped rise to 6.5 ohm, cuz that would be at 1.4 wired at .5 with zero fucking drop at like 15.5 volts, probably make over 5k on that amp with some clipping.

Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Would be fun to test and see. We need to run leads to my truck i would LOVE to see what it does with your electrical backing and .5 strapped burp lol
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm

James Reed wrote:
Would be fun to test and see. We need to run leads to my truck i would LOVE to see what it does with your electrical backing and .5 strapped burp lol

Probably the loudest you would ever see that navi get without throwing a shit ton of money at it. LOL
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Im betting it would put up a pretty nice number lol. Back hatch would HATE me lol
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Guys from what I hear, "don't count on first" Rolling Eyes But good luck and have fun

P.s didnt know showers were for guys Razz Or at least what I know from experience Cool
Back to top Go down
KickinBlazer
KickinBlazer

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm

jonatan wrote:
KickinBlazer wrote:
so showfest is at tunica huh?......i might make that one...i just dont know what class i would compete in..never ben to a show....id like to just get metered if possible

Next time I go to wynne or Marion I'll hit u up on here I can meter u too, I go up that way alot have family that own Mexican restaurant ameca that I go see

really.....i eat at ameaca all the time....the one in west memphis....cool just let me know man
i recently just got a new HU i need to do some gain matching again....went from 1.5v pre outs to 5.0 volt...
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 am

jonatan wrote:
Guys from what I hear, "don't count on first" Rolling Eyes But good luck and have fun

P.s didnt know showers were for guys Razz Or at least what I know from experience Cool

Envy got that end all loudest ever thingy done yet? lol!

I thought so too jonatan, but supposedly because it is going to be my baby too I got to go. Like I said, Im not gonna argue and piss off a prego. Especially when she sleeps net to me at night affraid

Last edited by James Reed on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 am

jonatan wrote:

How much you wanta bet? LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:37 am

James Reed wrote:
jonatan wrote:

Envy got that abomination they call the end all loudest ever thingy done yet? lol!

I thought so too jonatan, but supposedly because it is going to be my baby too I got to go. Like I said, Im not gonna argue and piss off a prego. Especially when she sleeps net to me at night affraid

When I talked to them at the car show it was a NO.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

I never said anything about ENVY and that wouldn't scare me at all just wait and see and yes I'll be u a G!!!!!!!! Are u in Wink or what
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Uh oh. Time to put up or shut up lol. I really hope I make this now. I wanna see this play out.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:01 pm

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

I never said anything about ENVY and that wouldn't scare me at all just wait and see and yes I'll be u a G!!!!!!!! Are u in Wink or what

How about $5k? Nut up or shut up!!!
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Sure I'm in!!!! I like easy money and man go on and think I'm playing, don't forget I haven't said whos coming Wink
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Who said I was coming? LOL
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Who said I was coming? LOL

Faggit!!! flower This call out was for u and u said yes now u back out hahaha I knew u would but I'm still in just let me know When u find Ur BIG!!!!! Boy panties affraid
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Jonatan you are so full of it and you and I both know it. Do you feel like man cuz you got your big boy pants on? Lol
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Jonatan you are so full of it and you and I both know it. Do you feel like man cuz you got your big boy pants on? Lol

Man first of all I'm warring shorts it's hot out, second I'll take that 5k bet just let me know if Ur in or not and quite changing the subject like James said "put up or SHUT UP"!!!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:05 pm

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

Man first of all I'm warring shorts it's hot out, second I'll take that 5k bet just let me know if Ur in or not and quite changing the subject like James said "put up or SHUT UP"!!!

Even when you are still making stuff up you make me lol. lol!

I lol'd again when I read the response on my youtube page from some guy to you....LOL, he says you know this does 160s right, and you say, I know with no smart ass comment, I was shocked!!!
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Just cuz someone can do a 160+ on a burp at over 55htz doesn't mean it's my kinda loud

But guess Ur not in on bet! Next time don't accept unless Ur going all in Cuz u know I don't play and if u don't u should Cool
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

jonatan wrote:
Just cuz someone can do a 160+ on a burp at over 55htz doesn't mean it's my kinda loud

But guess Ur not in on bet! Next time don't accept unless Ur going all in Cuz u know I don't play and if u don't u should Cool

I know you don't play??? That is all you do is joke around and pony up on anything. Shits WEAK!!!
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

shit's seriouzzzzz buizzzness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shows???   New Shows??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shows???
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next