ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATT pissed me off for the last time.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

ATT pissed me off for the last time. Empty
PostSubject: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:37 pm

If you try to text me or call and don't get a return or a dead line there is a reason. I cancelled service tonight after a 45 min call at which they would not fix the fact they changed my service agreement and i was not going to have it. I should have a new phone tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm

So i got my new phone today. Got the same number. but lost all my contacts, well kinda. I will have to transfer everything over by hand Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
demented
Veteran
Veteran
demented

PostSubject: Re: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 am

my number is 501 593 1505 if youd like to store that under matthew tubbs aka demented
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:33 am

demented wrote:
my number is 501 593 1505 if youd like to store that under matthew tubbs aka demented

Will do man.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm

wish i would have know about this. i could have gotten everything fixed for ya with extras
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Im fixed now Smile With my new provider i get everything i had plus data for $10 less then Att was without data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATT pissed me off for the last time.   ATT pissed me off for the last time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATT pissed me off for the last time.
Page 1 of 1