ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Empty
PostSubject: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:10 am

It has begun!!!

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2510

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2610

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2611

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2612

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2613

All for now...

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am

now thats what I am talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 am

i'll be over there later
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am

bruce leroy wrote:
i'll be over there later

Sweet, got alot done yesterday, got the back, sides and bottom done, just have to work on the front and top, and those are going to be a PITA!!!!
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 am

Looking good man bounce more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am

Got it in there!!! Had to break out some fiberglass skills, going to glass some on the inside to help seal it up some more.

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2614

This is the top back corner, no other way had to be glass, good and strong now. Very Happy

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2615

In the truck and not coming out. cheers
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2616

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2617

This is the top back corner glassed in it is rolled the same as the back corner of the truck.
To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2618

Got room for amps....oops, did I just say amp(s)....LOL

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2619
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 am

yummy stuff
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 am

4 15's with port on top?
looking good
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 am

rob t wrote:
4 15's with port on top?
looking good

No, 4 15's with port on drivers side, top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am

nice, you going to make it wicked big? like 600sq inchs.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

Probably is, nice build man very nice Wink
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:42 am

rob t wrote:
nice, you going to make it wicked big? like 600sq inchs.

It is gonna be big, but not that big, and about 125 sq inches of difference between spl and daily port. The spl port will play just the truck peak for the most part.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Looks like your moving up a class or two.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 pm

bigmike wrote:
Looks like your moving up a class or two.

No I will be in the same class.

More pics, back half is done!!! Just front baffle is left and port.

All glassed in, sanded and primed.

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2620

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2621

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2622

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2623

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Hpim2624
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 am

looking good
Back to top Go down
sparkofun
sparkofun

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:41 pm

so how will you see out of the back with that in there? i bet your blowing your winsheild out with all that music sound.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:39 pm

sparkofun wrote:
so how will you see out of the back with that in there? i bet your blowing your winsheild out with all that music sound.

I can see thru walls...LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 am

well its looking loud already cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
sparkofun
sparkofun

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 pm

well i guess this ami guy is the guy to beat.... since hes the loudest. what slot do i need to be in to bump with you. i wanna see what you got.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:23 pm

sparkofun wrote:
well i guess this ami guy is the guy to beat.... since hes the loudest. what slot do i need to be in to bump with you. i wanna see what you got.

What are you 12 or just really slow? Ban this TROLL already.

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Troll
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

James Reed wrote:
sparkofun wrote:

What are you 12 or just really slow? Ban this TROLL already.

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Troll

Lmao hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
sparkofun
sparkofun

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 pm

why are you calling me names? im just trying to learn. and from reading this guy seems to be the guy to beat. you guys are mean. im no troll just a young man trying to get a loud car. did you know everything your first time? i dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Trunk monkey
Trunk monkey

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

lol, I like him. you can hit me up any time sparky, I'll help you to the best of my ability. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkofun
sparkofun

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 pm

thanks truck monkey, i like you . these other guys are friggin mean .
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:13 pm

sparkofun wrote:
why are you calling me names? im just trying to learn. and from reading this guy seems to be the guy to beat. you guys are mean. im no troll just a young man trying to get a loud car. did you know everything your first time? i dont think so.

1) If you were here to learn your first post would not be one talking shit to this same guy you are seeking to learn from.

2) Introducing yourself and letting us know who you are and what your interests are would have been another MUCH better way of going about it.

So from what I have seen TROLL seems way more appropriate than someone just trying to learn something about audio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next