ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.

Go down 
+6
jonatan
bruce leroy
fritosaregood
AMI CUSTOMS
rob t
bigmike
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigmike
bigmike

Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Empty
PostSubject: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Has anyone heard that Arkansas Car Stereo may have a SPL show coming up next month?
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm

not untill just now
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Cool give us some details and I am down for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:00 pm

i might have to drop by there sometime and find some more info.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm

A buddy of mine tint windows up there and he said that they will be having a show next month. I still havent confirmed but I'll let you know when I find out more
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm

I talked to them today, they said first Saturday in October, and they don't have a meter yet, going to buy one and that was about all he knew, told me to call back tomorrow and talk to the owner.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 pm

i can find out more when i go to our c.o/ I.R on 65th for work.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Thats day before finals!!! If it is that day and u go font blow anything lol
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm

jonatan wrote:
Thats day before finals!!! If it is that day and u go font blow anything lol

I am going to talk to him tomorrow and see what this info is, because it could be a different date, the guy I talked to didn't really know a whole lot....
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Anything
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Jeff Sanford

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 am

Classes will be the same as ARSPL. I talked to someone there yesterday and they asked if they could use our classes. I don't know what the entry fee is, but the guy was nice. I will see if I can more info today.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 am

Jeff Sanford wrote:
Classes will be the same as ARSPL. I talked to someone there yesterday and they asked if they could use our classes. I don't know what the entry fee is, but the guy was nice. I will see if I can more info today.

They told me $25 unless he changed it. And it is October 2nd, he didn't have a time yet or a meter, but said it would be a termlab on the front glass, no globe.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Just talked to him to lol, car show and spl $25 fee cash PRIZE!!! To first place per class starts at noon oct 2nd
Show rides maybe give ways contest and more...... Sounds like a great show
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 pm

sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bobo
Joshua Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Sounds good, way closer than fort smith. I live like 10 miles from auto audio. I just drove 2 hours to get to fort smith for the tj audio show tomorrow
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 pm

The flyers are out. My wife will scan them in tomorrow and I will have Jonatan post on the forum. I really do like the idea of the Pro class that is stated on the flyer. Jeff I think that this should be something for us to look into so the local Joe like myself dont have to compete with the stereo shop and retail stores. Smile
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 am

i went up there and talked to them about the show, theres also gonna be a bike show and a car show it think,

but at first the owner didnt wanna hear my system when i asked... but then when another guy showed me their demo vehicle i asked if he wanted to hear.
one by one i had the guys coming out to see what was shaking their shop..haha
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am

it wasn't the their demo car doing it huh haha that is funny
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

rob t wrote:
it wasn't the their demo car doing it huh haha that is funny

the demo car i hear was an expedition i think, with just a single 15 on 1200watts. it was funny before they let me hear it they were talking about it, and i asked if they were gonna meter it. they said it wouldnt really be fair to have out shops vehicle compete, so i asked what was in it, and i found out it was just a small setup. It did impress me thought, I doubt it would have much of a chance it the comp though, being in such a big vehicle.

It sounded great though, It was all a brand called Vibe.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Jeff Sanford

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Vibe is a good company. I have friend in Atlanta that sells it. Good quality products.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:34 pm

we picked up vibe when I was still at Street Sounds. their low end is not so great but their space series stuff is nice
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. 34427de5

Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. B9c2c598

Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. 9ecf2115
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm

sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Flamed97
Rookie
Rookie
Flamed97

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 am

i would love to go there for shits and grins, but that being the day before jeffs show, AND damn close to usaci finals jonathan is right, anything breaks and there is little to no time to repair it.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:21 am

wtf with hearing protection? lutz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.   Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkansas Car Stereo may have a show coming up next month.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next