ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm new I don't know what to do

Go down 
+6
kylevh21
demented
AMI CUSTOMS
jonatan
rob t
Steven Wilson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

That is the stock head unit out of my explorer. He was having a problem with his head unit that day and I pulled that out for him to use. It didn't quite fit correctly. It was both a cd and cassette player. The cd slot is just to the right of the volume knob.
Back to top Go down
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Omg brad that is just wrong to bring up that old pic. But it's still funny to see it cuz it brings back memories lol.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

I was trying to find a pic of the subs and everything, but couldn't. I really liked that setup, mainly the JBL amps.
Back to top Go down
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah I loved the amps until somebody stole them and to think 1 of the 4 amps was never taken out of the box. But I'd love to have those amps right now and I'll have to see if I can find pics of that setup myself.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Jeff Sanford

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 am

Classic. Lol. Reminds me of some of the funny stuff we have done to compete.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 am

Nice. If I remember correctly, my first aftermarket head unit was an Audiovox Rampage tape deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new I don't know what to do
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: