ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm new I don't know what to do

Go down 
+6
kylevh21
demented
AMI CUSTOMS
jonatan
rob t
Steven Wilson
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

I'm new I don't know what to do  Empty
PostSubject: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 am

Hey jeff I finally joined the forum so now u should be happy lol.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 pm

X2
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Here is what you do, save about 4 g's and then build a bad ass setup and then show up and compete and take some tropys home....LOL Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Thanks guys and yeah I don't need $4000 to build a setup lol. But I do already have a setup it's just not in the car yet.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Steven Wilson wrote:
Thanks guys and yeah I don't need $4000 to build a setup lol. But I do already have a setup it's just not in the car yet.

That is why I said "bad ass" setup, hell I can build a setup that will place first with around $500 bucks.

So what you got and in what kind of vehicle. You competed before or new to the game?
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Then y u need more if $500 will do it Laughing
Back to top Go down
demented
Veteran
Veteran
demented

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 pm

welcome dont listen to ami he is full of it
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2 lol
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 pm

lol yall are gubers my set-up cost
amp - 400
subs- 200 each
xstatic 4000 - 200 each
xstatic 2000 - 50
box 100
head unit 250
1600 in my shitty set-up
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 pm

demented wrote:
welcome dont listen to ami he is full of it

Oh wow you finally post. My setup in my s10 cost me $500 and did 148's all day LONG.....LOL

Now to clarify for those reading too much into this, I did work for car stereo at the time and got everything below cost since it was a full memphis system....so it can be done Mr. I'm full of it

Off topic, they still call you Tubbs??? LOL
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:16 pm

jonatan wrote:

How much did your setup set you back? Yeah, that is my point, your setup I classify as "BAD ASS"
Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Hello strange person.
Back to top Go down
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Well I have a Honda civic hatchback and 2 RD 18's and a audiopipe GD6000 amp. And it don't take alot of money to be loud lol.
Back to top Go down
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

What's up B-Rad
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Steven Wilson wrote:
Well I have a Honda civic hatchback and 2 RD 18's and a audiopipe GD6000 amp. And it don't take alot of money to be loud lol.

You compete with it yet? Or have you competed before? Is this your first system?
Back to top Go down
demented
Veteran
Veteran
demented

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 pm

its not his first set up ive seen him before just not sure where and yes you can do a loud number with 500 but its not about how loud you are irs how long it last and yes they still can call me tubbs its my last name. also your irst set up in your s10 was mostly on ac right remember thats suppose to be anywhere from 7 to 10 db higher then term lab i know because my first setup cost around 500 and it did around a 144 or the ac
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

How much did your setup set you back? Yeah, that is my point, your setup I classify as "BAD ASS"

i have over $17,000.00 in my ride but it was installed at a shop not by me so there is some of the cost plus mine isnt ment for spl, i was just saying y use $4,000.00 when $500.00 would do it for a strait out spl thanks on the bad ass part flower
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 pm

demented wrote:
its not his first set up ive seen him before just not sure where and yes you can do a loud number with 500 but its not about how loud you are irs how long it last and yes they still can call me tubbs its my last name. also your irst set up in your s10 was mostly on ac right remember thats suppose to be anywhere from 7 to 10 db higher then term lab i know because my first setup cost around 500 and it did around a 144 or the ac

That s10 did a 155.8 on ac, 148.5 on term....holla....LOL

You are the only person I know who plays country music on 15's....LOL

TUBBS HOLLA....LOL

Last edited by AMI CUSTOMS on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
demented wrote:

That s10 did a 155.8 on ac, 148.5 on term....holla....LOL

You are the only person I know who plays country music on 15's....LOL

me too :LOL: play it all
Back to top Go down
demented
Veteran
Veteran
demented

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 pm

i play all kinds the other day i was bumping clein dion the titanic song while test driving my car around
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 pm

TUBBS HOLLA!!!! It is so funny cuz I never knew that was your last name, just thought it was a nick name or something. People in Turner used to talk so much shit about your car....LOL Just remembering about old times, hell that was over 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:52 pm

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

i have over $17,000.00 in my ride but it was installed at a shop not by me so there is some of the cost plus mine isnt ment for spl, i was just saying y use $4,000.00 when $500.00 would do it for a strait out spl thanks on the bad ass part flower

Why use 4 g's Cuz "Bad Ass" is well......Bad ass!!!! And Jonatan, for anyone who doesn't think your truck is "BAD ASS" they are fucking stupid and blind!!!! That shit is ballin, not many people can break a 151 at 35 hz, that is impressive!!!!
Back to top Go down
demented
Veteran
Veteran
demented

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 pm

it has been a long time ive done alot since then but the woo has done everything ive asked of it and its still going. thats all i can say about my car and its my baby to bad i cant got to all the shows with you guys but work must come first
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:

Why use 4 g's Cuz "Bad Ass" is well......Bad ass!!!! And Jonatan, for anyone who doesn't think your truck is "BAD ASS" they are fucking stupid and blind!!!! That shit is ballin, not many people can break a 151 at 35 hz, that is impressive!!!!

its a 153.6 @ 31 htz Laughing thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new I don't know what to do    I'm new I don't know what to do  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new I don't know what to do
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: