ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Google Sketch up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

Google Sketch up Empty
PostSubject: Google Sketch up   Google Sketch up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I have normally used photoshop or simple graph and ruler for making sure my design will work and fit well. Google sketch up is a very easy to use 3d CAD program. If you can work Basic paint you can use this. Pretty cool. Best part it is free. So if you don't already know about it, give it a shot. I was skeptical about it till i tried it. Very easy and makes it so you can visualize your build much better than a 2d drawing.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

Google Sketch up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Sketch up   Google Sketch up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:24 pm

never heard of it. Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

Google Sketch up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Sketch up   Google Sketch up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 am

I tried it and was horrible at it. but i have a free version of solidworks for school, it tons easier, but i still never use it
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

Google Sketch up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Sketch up   Google Sketch up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Yeah i have to use Photoshop CS3 all the time. With all the tools and such you have to know to use it, Sketch up was a cake walk for me. It really isnt that bad. Doing an angled back to a box took me a sec to figure out, but there are a few quick and to the point demo out there to help in the areas that may be a bit harder to figure out. For a lot of designs its not needed, but it is very cool to be able to see the project in 3d.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Google Sketch up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Sketch up   Google Sketch up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google Sketch up
Page 1 of 1