ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas party anyone!!!

Go down 
+3
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
jonatan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

Christmas party anyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 am

If we could have a christmas ARSPL party who would come and would u like to go somewhere and eat or find a place and have a potluck? Let me know and we can put it together if we have a few of us, and would u like a gift exchange or just party? Ideas?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 am

It would depend on when it was, I am off the next two weeks and would be down for whatever. I am thinking just a potluck type deal, gift exchange not so much lol, already have a shit load of gifts I had to get for family. And if we did we would have to bring the baby with us. So what you thinking? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm with Andrew. Only thing is, where?
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

as long as its a saturday, and I'm not much for a pot luck. unless its hamburgers, haha. maybe 10 boxes of pizza?
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

As long as it doesn't conflict with any events already planned, I'd be there. I would even consider hosting it at my house, but would need to know the date and check with the boss first.
Back to top Go down
darthballsy1
darthballsy1

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Im down for a potluck pretty much anytime for me.
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 pm

i'm down.
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Sorry, the hosting thing is just not going to work out for us this year. I would do my best to take part in a potluck, but the next two weekends are already planned out for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas party anyone!!!   Christmas party anyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas party anyone!!!
Page 1 of 1