ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DB Warz

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
KickinBlazer
power hungry
jonatan
MadMaxx
bruce leroy
James Reed
justinadams
AMI CUSTOMS
rob t
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 am

fritosaregood wrote:
conway isnt just sq, Its a Usaci full event and Iasca or somethin sq. ... but shit.. if its MSA ill drive to rogers, haha

I'm thinking of going and seeing what my car will do with track 10 of the new streetbeat CD

Actually it is SQ ONLY, it is on USACI forum as such and Chad from MSA told me that they didn't want any SPL inside the expo center, so sq only. Jonatan wants me to enter my truck in sq and just wang on them subs and video it. lol! The thought has crossed my mind a few times, but I don't think I am even gonna go now. Show like most have said wasn't that great last year anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 am

i didnt know it was the msa show.
Back to top Go down
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 am

So DB Warz is cancelled for this weekend? Has it been rescheduled?
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
conway isnt just sq, Its a Usaci full event and Iasca or somethin sq. ... but shit.. if its MSA ill drive to rogers, haha

I'm thinking of going and seeing what my car will do with track 10 of the new streetbeat CD

Actually it is SQ ONLY, it is on USACI forum as such and Chad from MSA told me that they didn't want any SPL inside the expo center, so sq only. Jonatan wants me to enter my truck in sq and just wang on them subs and video it. lol! The thought has crossed my mind a few times, but I don't think I am even gonna go now. Show like most have said wasn't that great last year anyway.

Or go demo in parking lot long with other spl guys and take there little crowd lol I know I would no questions asked Smile "hey I heard there was a uscai show" Wink
Back to top Go down
Flamed97
Rookie
Rookie
Flamed97

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 pm

i dont know if im going to rogers or not this weekend now. was gonna go but had some stuff come up.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 pm

they should change the usaci event list... is anyone up for Rogers?
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am

i was planin on goin to msa, but i might got to rogers just to get 1 more contest under the belt before the amp gets here.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

fritosaregood wrote:

Are you going Tony? If you are, I may talk to my wife and see if we are doing anything this weekend, if not I am up for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Flamed97
Rookie
Rookie
Flamed97

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 am

if i go you boys cant give me no shit, im only knocking down a 56/57 at the moment, but i am only running a 1000 rated watts.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:

Are you going Tony? If you are, I may talk to my wife and see if we are doing anything this weekend, if not I am up for the trip.

I got the day off, so why not, haha, just a long trip. and i gotta put the subs back in the car first too
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Looks like I'm gonna stay home for this one, i redid my floor and the box is still over the window line, I'm just gonna wait for a closer show like the little rock on in another week and just do some streetbeat
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 am

Well I got my blown sub replaced with a fresh new recone, need my ca glue to get here and gonna recone two more that are hammered hard. But since I got all 4 subs playin now, I think I am gonna try to make this show in rogers. If nothing else comes up.

I have only been to showfest for this year so I am needing more points still for WF. I think with this, metroplex show, and slamily, that should give me the points I need.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I think im gonna concentrate more on midwestspl for now, since my setup isnt really competitive in the Usaci class i'm in. I should still make Slamily and maybe the show in little rock.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:27 am

Street Soundz might have another show, no word yet.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 pm

make it on a saturday
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
make it on a saturday
this. it is alot easier for me to go on a sat somewhere then a sunday
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Randy won't close the shop for a show. That's why he does them on sunday.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 pm

ok can they at least make them around 11 in the morning to start?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Why would he need to shut down the shop? I can run the meter. bounce
Back to top Go down
justinadams
Rookie
Rookie
justinadams

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Why would he need to shut down the shop? I can run the meter. bounce
lol. i think there will be a number of people there who could run the meter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DB Warz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB Warz   DB Warz - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DB Warz
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: Other Organizations-
Jump to: