ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!

Go down 
+5
bruce leroy
fritosaregood
James Reed
MadMaxx
AMI CUSTOMS
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 pm

THE POWAR!!!!
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Aq350011

First Burp, clean signal ZERO Clipping!!!!
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Scott110

Second Burp, soft clip
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0713

Moved the passenger seat forward
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0714

Moved the box 6 inches Twisted Evil
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0715

Sealed up on the dash bounce
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Sealed10

4 Deka's(3 on passenger side 1 on driver side)
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0716

The PowerHouse afro
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0717

The install
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0718

The massive voltage drop at idle affraid Yes that is 6.99 Volts!!!
Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Img_0719

And the video Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Not bad for an aq amp at all lol
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:23 pm

I think someone is glad I recommended AQ before their big build and now is on the bandwagon forever lol. Nice amps, best dollar per true watt out there. PERIOD!

I am pretty surprised with all those batts you are seeing that big a voltage drop. Seems to me they are not all good.
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 pm

haha regardless of the reason I'm glad he convinced me to hold off and get the aq amp, and James I wanna hear your setup

my stock alt is only a 110 at best, I've tested all the batts and they all seem to be ok. really thinkin bout goin up to the shop and retesting them tho just to make sure. BUT that really low voltage is also just the initial drop, it goes up to the high 11's right after
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

seems like the car should of shut off,

maybe you need some XS power :-)

have you run a ground back up to the front batt or alt? the ground the the seat bolt might not be cutting it.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 pm

fritosaregood wrote:

have you run a ground back up to the front batt or alt? the ground the the seat bolt might not be cutting it.

Agreed on the XS power part, I am not a fan of those deka's, is initial drop at idle was pretty nasty everytime, but with the rpms up it was in the 12's, and by initial drop this is why I love this TPI oscope it's refresh rate is so damn fast that my fluke meter won't pick up that quick drop, it is probably about a half a second or less. He only has one piece of 1/0 from the front to back power, one ground on the driver side rear battery to the frame and then the seat bolt ground and that seat bolt ground is solid, I oscoped it and it is fine. Some better batteries, HO alts and some more runs of 1/0 and that number will come up even more. Oh and Tony he does your number btw in xtreme. affraid
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 pm

James Reed wrote:
I think someone is glad I recommended AQ before their big build and now is on the bandwagon forever lol. Nice amps, best dollar per true watt out there. PERIOD!

I am pretty surprised with all those batts you are seeing that big a voltage drop. Seems to me they are not all good.

Very glad I went with AQ, kinda on the fence at the moment with there subs, but amps I have yet to have any issue what so ever.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 pm

very nice scott! i'm just surprised that power supply didn't get the magic smoke though
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Once the warranty goes out on it she'll get a rebuild with some pretty significant upgrades, haha I knew you'd throw that in Andrew. Def gonna be entering more than one class at the next comp just to see how well the bu does
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:

Very glad I went with AQ, kinda on the fence at the moment with there subs, but amps I have yet to have any issue what so ever.

For sure gotta get those loading issues under control. I don't think any sub would really take the abuse they have gotten when unloading with 10k going to them lol.
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:44 pm

try some level 5's
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 pm

rob t wrote:
try some level 5's

No lol
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm

haha afraid you will fall in love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
very nice scott! i'm just surprised that power supply didn't get the magic smoke though

Clean signal helps!!!
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:

Agreed on the XS power part, I am not a fan of those deka's, is initial drop at idle was pretty nasty everytime, but with the rpms up it was in the 12's, and by initial drop this is why I love this TPI oscope it's refresh rate is so damn fast that my fluke meter won't pick up that quick drop, it is probably about a half a second or less. He only has one piece of 1/0 from the front to back power, one ground on the driver side rear battery to the frame and then the seat bolt ground and that seat bolt ground is solid, I oscoped it and it is fine. Some better batteries, HO alts and some more runs of 1/0 and that number will come up even more. Oh and Tony he does your number btw in xtreme. affraid

What frequency did the xtreme song play?
the 10s only did a 149.5 on a tone with a clean signal at 35hz.
Im gonna guess it was a higher freq. in xtreme causing the higher difference.

Im hoping to have my 18 in for the next comp, since the 10s are sold and the 15s still arent done.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:38 am

It was in the upper 40's but that doesn't matter for that class. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:28 am

I'm really thinkin bout switchin the sub out here shortly, I just don't really know if it'll be worth it
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:13 am

MadMaxx wrote:
I'm really thinkin bout switchin the sub out here shortly, I just don't really know if it'll be worth it

depends on what your switching too
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 am

fritosaregood wrote:
MadMaxx wrote:

depends on what your switching too
an explode
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 am

can't wait to see and hear
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:11 pm

hey scott we need to meet in back of best buy again lol
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Lol alright but if cops show up it was your truck makin the noise, I can't get another noise violation in nlr
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:28 pm

MadMaxx wrote:
Lol alright but if cops show up it was your truck makin the noise, I can't get another noise violation in nlr
lutz, i know brandon out there. it will be alright
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Lol alright well just hit me up, I work most days.till 8:30 tho
Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:44 am

haha hey tony did you ever tell them how we metered music outside your car? haha totally held the meter with my hands and we measured the distance by guess. haha make do with what ya got. oh just throwing this in. I LOVE MY XS POWER its a beast lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!   Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone just GOT LOUDER!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next