ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 am

power hungry wrote:
james you gotta come! im ready to hear the new setup haha

He up in the air at this point, so you know what that means. LOL

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 832
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : Searcy

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 am

his is on the list of some of the loudest i have ever heard, and i have heard some REALLY loud setups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Reed
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Having a little trouble with the rear hatch now lol. Dunno why Rolling Eyes I was going to open it and start closing in the port to see if I could gain a little more low end but, It wont release the lock mech to open it. The button upfront is working and you can hear a click at the mech in back trying to release it. Problem is to get the cover off to see if something is disconnected requires the hatch to be open lol So i think i got a hard day ahead Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:14 pm

rob t wrote:
his is on the list of some of the loudest i have ever heard, and i have heard some REALLY loud setups

Rob did you ever sit in my truck with the wall?

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

James Reed wrote:
HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Having a little trouble with the rear hatch now lol. Dunno why Rolling Eyes I was going to open it and start closing in the port to see if I could gain a little more low end but, It wont release the lock mech to open it. The button upfront is working and you can hear a click at the mech in back trying to release it. Problem is to get the cover off to see if something is disconnected requires the hatch to be open lol So i think i got a hard day ahead Sad

Oh dude that sucks. You get your tires on yet? Or dragging ass on that too? LOL

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 43
Location : conway

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:07 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
rob t wrote:
his is on the list of some of the loudest i have ever heard, and i have heard some REALLY loud setups

Rob did you ever sit in my truck with the wall?
my farts are louder than your wall! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
rob t wrote:
his is on the list of some of the loudest i have ever heard, and i have heard some REALLY loud setups

Rob did you ever sit in my truck with the wall?
my farts are louder than your wall! Laughing

lulz ok bruce fing leroy

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 832
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : Searcy

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm

i guess you can be on the list andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

rob t wrote:
i guess you can be on the list andrew

I don't remember you ever getting a demo? I know Tony told me at finals in Searcy it was the loudest vehicle he had ever sat in.

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
James Reed
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:07 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:
HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Having a little trouble with the rear hatch now lol. Dunno why Rolling Eyes I was going to open it and start closing in the port to see if I could gain a little more low end but, It wont release the lock mech to open it. The button upfront is working and you can hear a click at the mech in back trying to release it. Problem is to get the cover off to see if something is disconnected requires the hatch to be open lol So i think i got a hard day ahead Sad

Oh dude that sucks. You get your tires on yet? Or dragging ass on that too? LOL

Tires are on, voltmeter is in, and I re-ran the remote wire you F-ed lol!

Now to get the hatch open so I can close in port a bit and get to wrapping vinyl. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:
HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Having a little trouble with the rear hatch now lol. Dunno why Rolling Eyes I was going to open it and start closing in the port to see if I could gain a little more low end but, It wont release the lock mech to open it. The button upfront is working and you can hear a click at the mech in back trying to release it. Problem is to get the cover off to see if something is disconnected requires the hatch to be open lol So i think i got a hard day ahead Sad

Oh dude that sucks. You get your tires on yet? Or dragging ass on that too? LOL

Tires are on, voltmeter is in, and I re-ran the remote wire you F-ed lol!

Now to get the hatch open so I can close in port a bit and get to wrapping vinyl. Evil or Very Mad

I blame Kyle on the remote wire f up. bom

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
James Reed
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 am

I would too if i were you lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 43
Location : conway

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:40 pm

how was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm

It was a good show, everyone for the most part had better scores, Tony did a 137.0 in xtreme3, I can't remember what score Scott did in xtreme 1 I think was the class he did, and Cody did not so good on his second run, the one that counted, you had a 3 second bad start and blew like 3 db down the drain, Cody still not gonna let you live that one down...LOL

And my sierra did a 139.5 could of gave it more, but that was good for now...LOL

I had a good time and everyone was digging the new alts and electrical on the sierra. afro

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
bangincrx
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

don't mwspl have a forum??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 43
Location : conway

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

bangincrx wrote:
don't mwspl have a forum??
http://www.midwestspl.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm

bangincrx wrote:
don't mwspl have a forum??

Yeah they do, what's your point Evan? Lol

_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 43
Location : conway

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 pm

andrew i did the alts also
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 pm

I got somethin new in the works for the next show, hoping it turns out like I want it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:30 pm

and does anyone happen to remember what I did in the xtreme1 class? I can't remember for shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 591
Join date : 2008-09-20
Age : 28
Location : Bryant, AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 pm

i think it was 28 or 29.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

that's what I was thinkin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AMI CUSTOMS
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 32
Location : Central AR

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 am

Here is one of the videos I took at the show, hoodie trick demo.


_________________

www.ami-customs.com

2011 USACI Finals MOD 1001 - 2000 - 2nd (160.0 db)
2010 ARSPL Finals 501-750 - 1st (160.3 db)

Daily driver afro
2001 GMC Sierra- aka "The Black Nasty" - 160.4 db(termlab outlaw)

Weekend play toy cheers
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X - I wanna go fast!!!!

"Hit em til it Hertz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ami-customs.com
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : bryant

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 am

Shut it andrew Haha ill practice and be better next time! It was my first time competing head to head Haha oh and I think the best part of that day was the food fight at coltons hahahahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustin145
newbie
newbie
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 25
Location : Bryant

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 pm

well i think i jinxed you cody since i messed up first on my head to head run. haha and i think you lost the food fight at coltons cody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   

Back to top Go down
 
MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Simon Harrison
» Harrison Fairy (or Ferry) Mountain
» DAVID HARRISON = BRITISH NOVICE
» What do you think of Teimana Harrison?
» If Khan stayed with Oliver Harrison

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: Other Organizations-
Jump to: