ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR

Go down 
+7
kylevh21
power hungry
justinadams
James Reed
fritosaregood
bruce leroy
AMI CUSTOMS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 am

power hungry wrote:
james you gotta come! im ready to hear the new setup haha

He up in the air at this point, so you know what that means. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 am

his is on the list of some of the loudest i have ever heard, and i have heard some REALLY loud setups
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Having a little trouble with the rear hatch now lol. Dunno why Rolling Eyes I was going to open it and start closing in the port to see if I could gain a little more low end but, It wont release the lock mech to open it. The button upfront is working and you can hear a click at the mech in back trying to release it. Problem is to get the cover off to see if something is disconnected requires the hatch to be open lol So i think i got a hard day ahead Sad
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:14 pm

rob t wrote:
his is on the list of some of the loudest i have ever heard, and i have heard some REALLY loud setups

Rob did you ever sit in my truck with the wall?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

James Reed wrote:
HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Having a little trouble with the rear hatch now lol. Dunno why Rolling Eyes I was going to open it and start closing in the port to see if I could gain a little more low end but, It wont release the lock mech to open it. The button upfront is working and you can hear a click at the mech in back trying to release it. Problem is to get the cover off to see if something is disconnected requires the hatch to be open lol So i think i got a hard day ahead Sad

Oh dude that sucks. You get your tires on yet? Or dragging ass on that too? LOL
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:07 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
rob t wrote:

my farts are louder than your wall! Laughing
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
rob t wrote:

my farts are louder than your wall! Laughing

lulz ok bruce fing leroy
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm

i guess you can be on the list andrew
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

rob t wrote:
i guess you can be on the list andrew

I don't remember you ever getting a demo? I know Tony told me at finals in Searcy it was the loudest vehicle he had ever sat in.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:07 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:
HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Tires are on, voltmeter is in, and I re-ran the remote wire you F-ed lol!

Now to get the hatch open so I can close in port a bit and get to wrapping vinyl. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

James Reed wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
James Reed wrote:
HAHA Andrew lol

Thanks Rob Twisted Evil

Tires are on, voltmeter is in, and I re-ran the remote wire you F-ed lol!

Now to get the hatch open so I can close in port a bit and get to wrapping vinyl. Evil or Very Mad

I blame Kyle on the remote wire f up. bom
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 am

I would too if i were you lol
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:40 pm

how was it?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm

It was a good show, everyone for the most part had better scores, Tony did a 137.0 in xtreme3, I can't remember what score Scott did in xtreme 1 I think was the class he did, and Cody did not so good on his second run, the one that counted, you had a 3 second bad start and blew like 3 db down the drain, Cody still not gonna let you live that one down...LOL

And my sierra did a 139.5 could of gave it more, but that was good for now...LOL

I had a good time and everyone was digging the new alts and electrical on the sierra. afro
Back to top Go down
bangincrx
Rookie
Rookie
bangincrx

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

don't mwspl have a forum??
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

bangincrx wrote:
http://www.midwestspl.com/
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm

bangincrx wrote:

Yeah they do, what's your point Evan? Lol
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 pm

andrew i did the alts also
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 pm

I got somethin new in the works for the next show, hoping it turns out like I want it...
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:30 pm

and does anyone happen to remember what I did in the xtreme1 class? I can't remember for shit
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 pm

i think it was 28 or 29.
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

that's what I was thinkin
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 am

Here is one of the videos I took at the show, hoodie trick demo.

Back to top Go down
power hungry
Veteran
Veteran
power hungry

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 am

Shut it andrew Haha ill practice and be better next time! It was my first time competing head to head Haha oh and I think the best part of that day was the food fight at coltons hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Dustin145
Dustin145

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 pm

well i think i jinxed you cody since i messed up first on my head to head run. haha and i think you lost the food fight at coltons cody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR   MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MidwestSPL - Harrison, AR
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next