ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Box builder software, what program do you like?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

Box builder software, what program do you like? Empty
PostSubject: Box builder software, what program do you like?   Box builder software, what program do you like? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 am

What software programs are guys using for enclosure design? There seems to be tons of downloads out there, even lots of free ones. However, I do worry about "free" downloads as I've had share ware problems in the past. Some of the things to consider are ease of use, flexiblity in type of enclosure, numbers of subs, etc.

Just wondering what people where using and why they like (or dislike) a program.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Box builder software, what program do you like?   Box builder software, what program do you like? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 am

ask andrew he has a pretty good one.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Box builder software, what program do you like?   Box builder software, what program do you like? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm

winisd is a pretty good free one. it does sealed, ported, and 4th orders, i can do 6th orders but cant calculate and optimal response for it. but the response graph you get is how it would play in an open field, not a car. there may also be a better version than the one i have now.

it has a tone generator in it too.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Box builder software, what program do you like?   Box builder software, what program do you like? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

I use bassbox pro 6 and in my opinion it is the best one out there, almost all the major car audio companies use this program. And the ones that don't use bassbox use leap. Also Todd at tc audio he uses bassbox pro 6 as well if you are familiar with who he is and what type builds he has done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
craigjones806
Veteran
Veteran
craigjones806

PostSubject: Re: Box builder software, what program do you like?   Box builder software, what program do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

I get sort of nervous when it comes to downloading software, especially "free" software. I found a site to dowload bassbox 6, but wanted to see if anyone else was familiar with the site before I tried a download.

http://downloadsoftwarez.blogspot.com/2008/06/bassbox-v6-pro.html

I'm not going to try to download from this site unless one of you guys can tell me that you have downloaded from there safely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box builder software, what program do you like?   Box builder software, what program do you like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Box builder software, what program do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: