ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where the fuck my ppl at???

Go down 
+2
solo1
bangincrx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bangincrx
Rookie
Rookie
bangincrx

where the fuck my ppl at??? Empty
PostSubject: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 pm

any new builds coming along?? anyone decided what classes they're gonna be in? all i've heard is the dude that did a 60 put 4 alts on his ride.. someone has gotta have something up there sleeve
Back to top Go down
solo1
Rookie
Rookie
solo1

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Everyones probably waiting for the new rules and classes, and some warmth before they do any building Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bangincrx
Rookie
Rookie
bangincrx

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 pm

jeff hasn't let the rules out of the bag yet? I must just be special then.. Cool
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 pm

solo1 wrote:
Everyones probably waiting for the new rules and classes, and some warmth before they do any building Very Happy

This. We just finished mikes sa15 build last week that did 149.5 but other then that is all I know of. I am waiting on how the season plans out before I change anything else adding the quad alt kit was a big upgrade for me. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm working on a build for a friend, but it's not for spl. I have another friend who says he want to start competing, so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

im at home or at work nothing new here
looking for some 100ah or higher batteries
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm

wut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where the fuck my ppl at???   where the fuck my ppl at??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where the fuck my ppl at???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: