ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone got some Sundowns???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

Someone got some Sundowns??? Empty
PostSubject: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:10 am

hopefully gettin to hear this thing tomorrow
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 am

come with me to hear a louder one :-) haha
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:44 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
come with me to hear a louder one :-) haha

Shit's weak!!!! It is in a standard cab truck for crying out loud.... afro lol!

And plus he has already experienced my truck,,,,,just saying. affraid
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 pm

I gotta say Mike's truck kinda makes me rethink the 2 nightshade 18's. Really considering 4 of the sa15's now...
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 pm

lowriderram_95 wrote:
I gotta say Mike's truck kinda makes me rethink the 2 nightshade 18's. Really considering 4 of the sa15's now...

So what you are saying is I did good on Mike's box for the sa15's? LOL bounce
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:08 pm

pretty much haha.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 pm

lutz and also tony mine is a tad louder since i adjusted my gains lol. need to meter again
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
lutz and also tony mine is a tad louder since i adjusted my gains lol. need to meter again

dont be clipping them now...
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 pm

lowriderram_95 wrote:

In jacobs testing the SA series were a little more efficient with power, to a point

If your staying under 3k daily, i would say do the sa 15s.

Do you have the NS v1 or v2?
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

naw, just need better battery's. looking at some at work 12volt 100amp sealed
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

bruce leroy wrote:

Oh so is his truck too :-), and hes only got 12s bounce
We got a new battery and it trying to get him to buy some actual copper wire now instead of just CCA wire

Im also gonna do some testing putting up the SA12s vs some Type R 12s, I think i know whats gonna win though

Oh and i fit a box for 4 12s behind his seats now, and its not even as far forward as the 2 12 box, im waiting on him go buy 2 more sa 12s though
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 pm

bruce leroy wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

they throwing out yellow tops again?
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
lowriderram_95 wrote:

In jacobs testing the SA series were a little more efficient with power, to a point

idk what I'd do power wise if I got the sa 15's. and I've got the NS v1, was originally gonna do 2 of them off an aq3500.1. woulda been more than enough for daily and on the occasion that I go to a comp I could wire it down to .5 ohm and burp it
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

they throwing out yellow tops again?
no they are those long kindof skinny batteries. hell they weigh like 80 pounds or something
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:43 pm

lowriderram_95 wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
lowriderram_95 wrote:

idk what I'd do power wise if I got the sa 15's. and I've got the NS v1, was originally gonna do 2 of them off an aq3500.1. woulda been more than enough for daily and on the occasion that I go to a comp I could wire it down to .5 ohm and burp it

You could run 1 NS on that power if you set the gains just right.

if your gonna do 2 ns 18s vs 4 sa 15s both on that amp,... i would do sa 15s if you had space, 18s if you wanted to keep it under the window
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm

hell I've got the space to do the 4 15's under the window I think
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Or you could do 4th order wall with the 4 sa15's on like two aq3500d.1's and make it wang!!!!
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 pm

I wouldn't even know where to begin tryin to design a box like that. not even too familiar with what a 4th order is, but it definitely sounds tempting
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 pm

It is a sealed chamber and a ported chamber, the sealed chamber allows for increased efficiency and allows you to basically run the subs to their limit. You have greater power handling in a 4th order compared to a regular ported box due to the sealed chamber. The ported chamber is in front of the sealed chamber, the subs pressure into that. They generally play low and loud.
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

sidenote chick on minute to win it has nice boobs
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 pm

hmm not sure if I wanna go with that much power but a 4th order does sound cool. tryin to stick with somethin I can run off those 2 alts
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm

lowriderram_95 wrote:
hmm not sure if I wanna go with that much power but a 4th order does sound cool. tryin to stick with somethin I can run off those 2 alts

Two HO alts and 4 d3100 xs batts will run two aq3500's all day. Just sayin.....
Back to top Go down
MadMaxx
Veteran
Veteran
MadMaxx

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

know anyone that wants a d2 NS 18? lol

I'm up to do it, only thing is I'd want for the batteries to be in the back so I can have my leg room back. think it'd be doable?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

lowriderram_95 wrote:
know anyone that wants a d2 NS 18? lol

I'm up to do it, only thing is I'd want for the batteries to be in the back so I can have my leg room back. think it'd be doable?

Yup, I think so. And battery's would be in the back and amps above them mounted to the back of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone got some Sundowns???   Someone got some Sundowns??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone got some Sundowns???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS SPL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: