ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!

Go down 
+2
rob t
Tha Pope
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:45 pm

ok once many many years ago i was building a 4x4 s-10 blazer to take to searcy to compete in a finals comp. i just got in new cerwin vega XL-15 subs and i had two mounted on top and two mounted on bottom. needless to say i had been putting off the build and it was around 2 oclock in the morning and as i was putting the top subs in i dropped my makita with a screw attached and it poked it in my eye where the tear duct is and it went threw and i heard it THUNK on my skull. i ran in the house freaking out and when my wife told me we couldnt go to the emergency room ( my ex wife now!) i pulled it out. went to the finals the next day and im pretty sure i got first but anyways lets hear your install horror stories.

moral of this story ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!

feel free to moralize your stories also Razz
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

i got resin on me and it burned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

one time in band camp................ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm

i know theres some stories out there... you guys are just to scared to share.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:47 pm

i was putting my TSNS back in yesterday and smashed my finger..
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah um and i was changing my sons diaper and i sprang my thumb and stuff, you kids today are such namby pambys
Back to top Go down
sweep
Pro
Pro
sweep

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:13 pm

We were at a show at our shop an mike pulled out a 2nd place world finals trof out for a super port class so everyone int that class. I pull up an pull a 169.3 out then about 17 other people run then a local shop cam an played a 171 . So I run in the back an woop up a real super port box cam out an reran an played a 180.7 . Boy thay was NOT happy but when I was building it I ran a screw though my hand it was throbbing so bad but I got though the pain an won. True story built the box in about 10 min latter got it up to a 182.7 one 10 on a kx1200
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Tha Pope wrote:
yeah um and i was changing my sons diaper and i sprang my thumb and stuff, you kids today are such namby pambys

nah, were just too good to make a mistake, haha
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:40 pm

i ran an air staple thru my joint inmy pionty finger. i mean all the way thru. it hurt.
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:04 pm

i guess everyone else is just too safe to get hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!   FINALS CARNAGE!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALS CARNAGE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1