ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
Numbers, pics, all the good stuff, can ALL be seen this Sunday.

U mean Saturday Smile

No Sunday Razz

So guess u backed out of Saturday then

No I will still be at the Saturday show with the truck, to collect that amp money. Very Happy

I wonder if youll have to compete in the pro class.. since your involved with AMI CUSTOMS. lol! that way i can win 501 - 750 class

For that show, no, I already asked, I am not an audio business. And as far as ARSPL goes I have yet to been told otherwise. Jeff saw my install and said it will be good for 501-750.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:17 pm

what are peeps getting scared? Smile
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 pm

James Reed wrote:

i just wanted all of us to win money on saturday, haha
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:35 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
James Reed wrote:

All your 12s didn't get here in time? lol! I get ya man
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 pm

James Reed wrote:
fritosaregood wrote:
James Reed wrote:

All your 12s didn't get here in time? lol! I get ya man

well....
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 pm

I think the winter is going to be a good one for the builds. I know im finally going to get started on my big build now that all the wedding, honeymoon and races from this summer are done. Tony you decide what your going to do yet?
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 pm

James Reed wrote:
I think the winter is going to be a good one for the builds. I know im finally going to get started on my big build now that all the wedding, honeymoon and races from this summer are done. Tony you decide what your going to do yet?

ive got something i want to try for the oct 30th show,

then ill get my 3 15s box started. I may have a hook up on some 10 and 12 inch pvc.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:49 pm

fritosaregood wrote:
James Reed wrote:

ive got something i want to try for the oct 30th show,

then ill get my 3 15s box started. I may have a hook up on some 10 and 12 inch pvc.

I see some huge aero ports in the future Twisted Evil Im still kicking a few idea around. looking at a few combinations i want it to look awesome too. I could easily do a pacman but thats not going to look all that to me.
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:04 pm

i think ill be done for the year just wait and get my 4kw back and an alternator and retired the exploder for awhile focus on the new house and start a family
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

kylevh21 wrote:
i think ill be done for the year just wait and get my 4kw back and an alternator and retired the exploder for awhile focus on the new house and start a family

Know exactly what you mean. Thats what kept me from building this year. Way too much going on. Kinda glad now though, Its changed my mind. There are too many 4 15 walls now. im going bigger Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm

exactly kyle, family should always come first. my picture is why im not in it right now. if you will notice he has a power screw driver in his hand. and he knows how to use it. so be very afraid in the future boys Razz i see a powerwheels class forming. jeff? i know your children will want in Razz
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Tha Pope wrote:
exactly kyle, family should always come first. my picture is why im not in it right now. if you will notice he has a power screw driver in his hand. and he knows how to use it. so be very afraid in the future boys Razz i see a powerwheels class forming. jeff? i know your children will want in Razz

There might just be the fun side class of the year Smile
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:53 am

Tha Pope wrote:

Let's do it Smile
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Hairtrick Tony on music. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Sounds really good man, (and only at half tilt Wink )
Back to top Go down
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm

so we going to see full tilt tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 pm

rob t wrote:
so we going to see full tilt tomorrow?

Hell yeah damn right... Smile
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:36 am

There it is full tilt. Show was great!!!!

Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 am

Ran some more wire thru the truck, and took some more pictures with the seat out. Got everything under the hood ready for the quad kit that should be here in a few days. I have 4 power and 4 ground 0 gauge ran. Enjoy

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Index

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Index

Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Water pump crapped out on my sierra today, all good, dealer is putting a new one in tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 am

Quad alt setup installed, VCM won't control all 4 for some reason, the computer controls them fine, gonna have to call xs power on Monday. Also trying to get the voltage to drop ended up popping one of the 15's with clipping. At least I know there limit on gain!!! The amps were really putting out some power now. It was pretty cool to see at idle did a burp the voltage dropped down to 13.2 and then I didn't touch anything just let the tone keep playing and the voltage would just climb right up to 14.1 and keep going but then the tone was over. LOL

Here is the madness!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Check it out!!!

Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 pm

what caused this???
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 pm

dumbassidness Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next