ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!

Go down 
+10
fritosaregood
Trunk monkey
James Reed
kylevh21
sparkofun
bigmike
jonatan
bruce leroy
rob t
AMI CUSTOMS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

that sounds like it will get the job done
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 am

Numbers, pics, all the good stuff, can ALL be seen this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

U mean Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 am

anyone going friday?
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 am

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

U mean Saturday Smile

No Sunday Razz
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Here is a little teaser.

Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Jeff Sanford

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Sounds distorted. Lol.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Jeff Sanford wrote:
Sounds distorted. Lol.

It don't in person. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Jeff Sanford wrote:
Sounds distorted. Lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

double posts suck Sad
Back to top Go down
bruce leroy
Pro
Pro
bruce leroy

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:32 pm

hell i haven't even heard it at full tilt yet!
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:47 pm

bruce leroy wrote:

U do know full tilt doesn't mean it louder right? There's always an end before full tilt :}
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:49 pm

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

U mean Saturday Smile

No Sunday Razz

So guess u backed out of Saturday then
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Nice vid, can u do that with both doors open too Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 pm

audioques are cool

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Th_S6300159
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:03 am

Is that a msa ride???? Smile
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:07 am

Aaaa I see Wink
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 am

jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

U mean Saturday Smile

No Sunday Razz

No I will still be at the Saturday show with the truck, to collect that amp money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am

jonatan wrote:
Nice vid, can u do that with both doors open too Smile

Not sure, I do know with the right door combo and window up/down it doesn't like it too much at full tilt but still loud.
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:58 am

jonatan wrote:
bruce leroy wrote:

U do know full tilt doesn't mean it louder right? There's always an end before full tilt :}

It is much louder then last time he heard it.
Back to top Go down
James Reed
Pro
Pro
James Reed

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah i gotta say you did one hell of a job with the build. She is one clean install. Its going to be fun to watch the faces of people when she opens up and bellows out that first note.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am

AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:
jonatan wrote:
AMI CUSTOMS wrote:

U mean Saturday Smile

No Sunday Razz

No I will still be at the Saturday show with the truck, to collect that amp money. Very Happy

I wonder if youll have to compete in the pro class.. since your involved with AMI CUSTOMS. lol! that way i can win 501 - 750 class
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

yeah ami is a business so is andrew in the pro class? i mean thats a shop right?
Back to top Go down
kylevh21
Pro
Pro
kylevh21

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am

lol i like your thinking ^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Tha Pope wrote:
yeah ami is a business so is andrew in the pro class? i mean thats a shop right?

I don't have a shop, and my business is not car audio, I do fiberglass molding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!    To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my????  TIME TO GET LOUD!!!  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Window, To the Wall, to the sweat drips off my???? TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next