ARKANSAS SPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARKANSAS SPL

MORE THAN JUST CAR AUDIO!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few old school competition pics

Go down 
+7
Steven Wilson
bruce leroy
AMI CUSTOMS
Jeff Sanford
rob t
kylevh21
Brad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steven Wilson
Steven Wilson

A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Dang Brad those are some old school pics lol.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 am

Pics of setup inside A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 am

I don't have any pics of the inside of his truck. Wish I did. He would have to really explain the port, but it basically looked like a shaved out sub hole. It had a weird shape to it, but it was ungodly loud. We were at a show in Ripley, TN in a park and we were being ignored because everyone else was local. He ran through and burped it, pretty much everyone shut up and a crowd formed. Between the two of us, we came home with about 15 first place trophies that weekend.
Back to top Go down
fritosaregood
Pro
Pro
fritosaregood

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 am

Brad wrote:
I don't have any pics of the inside of his truck. Wish I did. He would have to really explain the port, but it basically looked like a shaved out sub hole. It had a weird shape to it, but it was ungodly loud. We were at a show in Ripley, TN in a park and we were being ignored because everyone else was local. He ran through and burped it, pretty much everyone shut up and a crowd formed. Between the two of us, we came home with about 15 first place trophies that weekend.

haha, reminds me of my first usaci comp this year, no one would really talk to me or even walk over to my car. then once i do my run and get a 52.3, ppl are looking in my car after i park it, the guys at the shop start talkin to me, haha
I guess you gotta be loudest of the day now to make new ppl like you
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Pro
Pro
jonatan

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:06 am

Thats the reason I talk to u hahah JK man
Back to top Go down
Flamed97
Rookie
Rookie
Flamed97

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 am

in 01 was that on the termlab or the ol audio control?

and unfortunately with the usaci crowd, some of them are pretty conceited asses when it comes to their competition, most of us arent, and love to talk and bs, and have nothing to hide on our builds, now dont expect every secret on the build lol, but some wont open the car, or let you near it, and if you try to strike up a conversation will just plain snob you off....... but like you say, if you throw up a good number then its a different story.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Admin
Admin
Brad

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:11 am

That was back in the AC days.
Back to top Go down
Flamed97
Rookie
Rookie
Flamed97

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:19 am

i figured it was, waaaayyyyy back when. i wish i had pics of my old supermod truck, it was all phoenix gold, was a red mazda with a walk through, we crammed 72 of their 10 inch subs on 36 amps and 18 batteries. had to weld the rear end up solid to the frame for the weight and 10 ply tires lol, i need to go through all my old pics and try and find them........
Back to top Go down
AMI CUSTOMS
AMI CUSTOMS

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:42 am

AC mic, that explains alot, still loud, so around a 155 on a termlab then makes more sense now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ami-customs.com
rob t
Pro
Pro
rob t

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:46 am

72!!!!!! man i would love to see some of these pics of all the old school setups
Back to top Go down
Tha Pope
Veteran
Veteran
Tha Pope

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 pm

man i did ALOT of different boxes in that s10..... i loved that truck too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few old school competition pics   A few old school competition pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few old school competition pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2